[EOP] Eruption Of Pures Vs [TLP] The Last Pures | F2P Prep | 2-1

del

Could say the same about you and Fi, except Fi wears your capes on the weekend and you guys try to 2 v 1 us 24/7 lol.

ps: how is that working out for you btw?

k00000000000

but you're in supremacy? you don't win anything haha

?

Nobody in supremacy cares about preps, we have the best trips in the pure community. Thats why people join our clan and that is why people stay in our clan. I would just like to point out that our prep win's are still higher then our loses lol. i remember when we had the best prep record out of the entire community. with like 13-0 straight wins bested only by foe on OSRS who currently have 22-0 straight wins?

?

Nobody in supremacy cares about preps, we have the best trips in the pure community. Thats why people join our clan and that is why people stay in our clan. I would just like to point out that our prep win's are still higher then our loses lol. i remember when we had the best prep record out of the entire community. with like 13-0 straight wins bested only by foe on OSRS who currently have 22-0 straight wins?

The only reason I can think of why Supremacy members find their trips enjoyable is because you fight clans like Lt

?

It's a little early for April Fools nigga

You linked me to a post where your clan had two minutes of action ending with FOE crashing everything. The rest of the time was spent in lobby. Thank you for proving my point LOL.

Ye I went to look at fo's topic and all it consists of is pictures of a bunch of retards standing at the GE

@ what is the point of having chat blurred in third vid, when you can see it in the other vids anyways. Lol!

Why are you asking me when it isn't my video?