trauma community

Ram

No Flame Zone! (see wut i did there?, anyways lets discuss without any dickhead flaming)

Just curious, i know you guys have a combat average that is equal or has surpassed some of these current mpc/hpc's.

My question is what is keeping you guys from moving out of the LPC scene and moving up to MPC/HPC times? 

I know for sure you guys would be a pretty decent mpc clan.

if they went Mpc/hpc they would lose 100% of their members to multi clanning 

i don't understand why they invite other ppl with HPC acc's, why don't they alert those certain members to go train a new accs if they want to remain an actual LPC..?

i don't understand why they invite other ppl with HPC acc's, why don't they alert those certain members to go train a new accs if they want to remain an actual LPC..?

Slumperial was bringing 90s, so we decided to abandon our little guys to get on our big guys and show some muscle if slumperial, olympus and CV decided to go MPC we'd loose all of our members because all if not most of our members are in a MPC

If they were to go HPC which is why you made this topic then what would be the purpose of having an LPC account? Why make 2 accounts when one account is good enough for both?