trauma community

Ram

No Flame Zone! (see wut i did there?, anyways lets discuss without any dickhead flaming)

Just curious, i know you guys have a combat average that is equal or has surpassed some of these current mpc/hpc's.

My question is what is keeping you guys from moving out of the LPC scene and moving up to MPC/HPC times? 

I know for sure you guys would be a pretty decent mpc clan.

Idk @@Birthday, they thought they had the advantage getting 15-25 combat levels on us and continued going out on LPC times, but its embarrassing for them to get continuously slammed by an LPC every weekend. They pretty much fucked themselves being stuck in the middle between an LPC and HPC.

thx for caring, except that every "so called lpc" is basically an MPC(they are 85+s) they just didn't announce it lmfao. So as soon as we're not done with our project in the "lpc scene" we wont move up.

hope that answered your glorious question

You're legit the only clan that bring high lvls, maybe imperial  but the rest like tier1,chaotic,op etc. dont lol.

we dont fight tier 1 and chaotic lmfao

Op does bring high levels, so does conviction

not really. We usually have a couple 80s but if we have more than 3-4 its very unusual and we refuse to allow them to mith up. We aren't exactly at the "Anything goes" level you/Imperial/Conviction are at.

Good on you guys for not bullying T1/CH and the other lil guys tho.

Cancer community led by a broccoli tbh

Cancer community? Lmaoooo, everybody knows your clan is the most cancerous clan of all clans. You didn't even go out on a Saturday because you only had 1 rank. I could've sworn that shouldn't prevent a clan from going out. There's a reason why we have elites in clanning since they want to be ranked up in a clan.