Message to Eruption of Mains

You forgot to mention all the other fulllouts, preps, minis and every other hacking incident in the last 9 years.

@@Parm these guys are such amateurs man...

They think i'm trolling when I say we're gonna team with EOP l000l

just wait Foe's lucky the canceled for Easter :/ @@Murd

@@pirate nah we're just bored of chasing you guys on the weekends, so we might as well cancel for Easter. see you next weekend reject; give you some time to stock on some stamina pots lmfao

Cancelling on a regular non-holiday lmfao pussy

@@pirate i already gg'd you like x50. you're never getting rank in eop. just stop lmfao

U havent gg'd me for brown sticky stuff lmfao, i dont want a rank in eop.. I dont have time for that brown sticky stuff.

Dont bother quoting me again because i wont be replying to any of your posts from now on, no point arguing with random anons, GL.

The ranks in that clan could careless on what someone has to say about them ddosing other clans. We know eop is notorious for ddosing since 2011.

Only thing i can say is make sure all your members aren't joining or registering on their site/teamspeak.

The ranks in that clan could careless on what someone has to say about them ddosing other clans. We know eop is notorious for ddosing since 2011.

Only thing i can say is make sure all your members aren't joining or registering on their site/teamspeak.

I can see that you are in pain for getting booted, but can you just stop lol.. 

You make urself look r3tarded as fuck with all these anti-eop comments.

I can see that you are in pain for getting booted, but can you just stop lol.. 

You make urself look r3tarded as fuck with all these anti-eop comments.

Was only responding to the topic...and that happen to be the subject. Besides all that i noticed you have been the top poster every single day. I'm assuming you post during school times as well.