Red Vs Blue (HPC's)

Datassd0e

The LPC's have already done it.. I think it's time for the HPC's to have a go at it.

Here's how the teams should go(make your own list if you do not agree)

Team red:

Eop - already red

Lt - already red

TLP - can't be on the same team as Sup.

Zu - can't be on same team as Rd.

Olympus - LPC moving up anyway and didn't get to participate in the RvB LPC version.

Team Blue:

Foe - already blue

Rd - already blue

Sup - already blue

Cp - already blue

Fi - good clan:p gotta balance the teams.

Wouldn't work. FOE would just kill everyone. 

Try 

Team Blue: FOE

Team Red: All

Clan wars.

Red:

EoP

Rd

Zu

TLP

Blue:

Foe

Fi

Sup

O

Supposing the bigger clans don't overhype and pull 50+ on their own this seems like the most probable list, red have good relations as is and blue would cooperate fine. CP would most likely just fuck everything up and there's no point including LT without a counterpart.

If the teams were even, i think this would be fucking sick. Went to the LPC fullout and it was fun as brown sticky stuff, no reason us HPCs shouldnt be doing the same, new times, time to grow up, after all we play this game for fun.

Aye, fuck cares about the teams, it's just more activity and more fun for the pure community. It would probably turn into a free-for-all afterwards with shifty alliances being created to fight into the night xD

inb4 everyone gets mad and starts bsing each other over some rivalry that ended 3 years ago...

I've been apart of a few of these

the Dis organisation is so fucking terrible, the mass up which is meant to take 30mins takes 2 hours, They have problems with which teamspeak to use because people dont trust each other, teamspeak might get full, One team brings mains, the leaders cant contact each other in fucking irc to meet up and fight and your just wondering around for an hour saying "Nice mains you have sniping us" When its just normal mains killing a pure clan. 

Would not work in teams because like other rvb events, there's always bsing because clan a doesn't like clan b and wants to ruin it for everyone

LPCs managed to do it fine without this happening so I don't see what the issue would be lol

If you do it in clw it'll be capped at 100 which EoP could pull on their own

If you do it in wildy it'll just be a brown sticky stufffest of mains sniping

will not work

unfortunate but 100% true. 

clans like FOE and EOP, if they set their minds to it, could in all honesty pull 100 each by themselves.

Its a great concept but there were some very big flaws pointed out within the LPC clan ranks during the RvB this past Sunday.

Ex: so Sunday CV pulled between 70-80 by themselves. That left 20-30 spots for 2 clans worth of ranks and members. The other clans ended up asking CV to kick their own members which created a little tension, but it was certainly understandable, its a big event and everybody should be able to attend.

The point I'm getting to is, and ofc this is assuming its in Clan Wars, how da fuck are you gonna put 3-5 HPC clans on one team and cap it at 100 people per team? Who's members sit? Is there a combat cap or minimum combat? Who manages the CC? What TS is used (we had 3rd party hosted teamspeaks but the permissions were all fucked and if you had over 90 in the channel it muted everybody, mods couldn't move people into locked channel, it was a mess)

And of course this would all be irrelevant if the event took place in the wild, but then we are presented with possibilities of main clans, excluded HPCs (if any) and possibly LPC clans sniping the fight. In a fight that big, locs are undeniably gonna get leaked and then its just one big fuckfest and gl figuring out who's with who or who won (if that even matters but its a fun event so really who gives two fucks)

It'd be great if Jagex would boost the cap of CC's so we could get ops over 100v100 but that's more than unlikely

I'm not trying to brown sticky stuff on anybody's parade I just don't see it possible putting that many clans on one team, getting them all in the same cc and teamspeak, and the ranks all working together. Granted I'm not a rank in a HPC clan but anybody who's active in a HPC can see that there is some serious drama and hatred between some, not all, ranks of opposing HPC clans.

I'd love it see it happen, obviously this is just my point of view and opinion.