[EOP] Eruption Of Pures Vs [TLP] The Last Pures | F2P PREP | 2-1

del

82okrLL.gifthe fact that E jM was our first pile and he was the only to drag off map lmfao, the fact you have to resort to a ts leak to break your losing streak 

LMFAO, What a hilarious excuse.

Just because your clan cant get a leak in us doesn't mean you should be salty over the fact that we've had one in you since you've reopened. You should thank us, you now know our leak was at the prep, go find him!

:/

Do you plan on joining the clan (Intros can come to trips so you can get your events even before making an application, see this topic for more info: ya after i train

Where did you hear about EoP and who referred you (if anyone)? palo hansis tribey0 thudo

Clan History:

rsps prod, currently in trauma while i train up

Tell us a little about yourself: smoke weed fuck bitches get money xd

LMFAO, What a hilarious excuse.

Just because your clan cant get a leak in us doesn't mean you should be salty over the fact that we've had one in you since you've reopened. You should thank us, you now know our leak was at the prep, go find him!

where was he first round xd

Do you plan on joining the clan (Intros can come to trips so you can get your events even before making an application, see this topic for more info: ya after i train

Where did you hear about EoP and who referred you (if anyone)? palo hansis tribey0 thudo

Clan History:

rsps prod, currently in trauma while i train up

Tell us a little about yourself: smoke weed fuck bitches get money xd

? atleast i can admit it meanwhile you can't even find success on private servers let alone rs lol 

you're so gross man just stop lol

you don't really deserve the win but hey it was either ddos or TS leaks when it comes to fighting EOP

? how do we not deserve the win lmao? we beat u fair and square Jesus just because you can't keep your members in check and they end up offering us first piles doesn't mean we don't deserve the win LOL