Against All Odds Sunday Funday!

Canadian

H91MeCR.png
http://aao-rs.com/ | #AAO | Ts.Aao-rs.com
EP2eogn.png
Against All Odds set out with todays trip with a strong 23 members! We were on the hunt for whatever came across our path.
HvrSMdG.png
After hearing news that Chaotic and Remedy were about to fight, we rushed in from single to get in on the action. We quickly cleared Chaotic, and began focusing our attention onto Remedy. Halfway through our fight Olympus came in from the south with double the opts. We ran to single to get a re-group.

AAO Starting: 23
CH Starting: 17
R Starting: 32

AAO Ending: 20
CH Ending: 0
R Ending: ??
HvrSMdG.png
[12:37] <``Mark> i cant do anything
[12:37] <``Mark> im fully aware that you can use this in a topic but
[12:37] <``Mark> Literally every rank/member was telling him that we wanted to hit you anyways down 6
[12:37] <``Mark> but he said nope were ending and got off
[12:37] <``Mark> so that was that
[12:37] <``Mark> sorry for wasting your time

After asking Duval for about 15 minutes for a run-in, we finally set one up. Knowing very well that they may bring Conviction along, we had Olympus sit on the sidelines as our anti-crasher just incase anything happened. Chaotic then backed out thinking that we were teaming with Olympus and ended their trip. Great stuff bud.
HvrSMdG.png
Against All Odds then spent the rest of their trip picking off looters and a rune war, and hitting any mains at hill giants. Was tons of fun, and thanks to everyone who came out!
HvrSMdG.png
WScYFYX.png
GQ1lDva.png
dZ3pmwn.png
lJatPm4.png
gpYn0Ra.png
hOnK12M.png

rif roff ur such a blind little boy u didnt clear anyone when u crashed our fight we hit with 19 left with 17, u was holding hands with op like u held hands with t1 yesterday (which you got cleared as usual), i havent seen aao go out one weekend without teaming with at least one clan. you avoid us idk what ur getting at .

youd think after losing to us every weekend you would finally get the hint

rif roff ur such a blind little boy u didnt clear anyone when u crashed our fight we hit with 19 left with 17, u was holding hands with op like u held hands with t1 yesterday (which you got cleared as usual), i havent seen aao go out one weekend without teaming with at least one clan. you avoid us idk what ur getting at .

Flaming no longer tolerated on here Duval! Keep it clean.

I feel so, so sorry for your members. My condolences, Ch. I'm starting to wonder if voluntarily spending time with Duval should be considered community service.