Will any LPCS step up to fight the big boys?

Leech

Look at who leads lpcs Hassan, owl, bvg, hon0r, duval, toxic, p server guys, how could anyone think they would remain in the brown sticky stuffty lpc scene ofc they are good enough to move up right?

When you put it into that kind of perspective i lol'd because ur right.

On the problems of hpc trips being "cancer".

The problem is clans like RD and CP don't try and setup fights, they just crash fights. Which is smart because you can't really lose but it does ruin the scene for other clans.

Back in some of my favourite years of clanning, every single fight wasn't crashed. Clans would set up fights with other clans with similar pulls and have legit 1v1s.

Imo it should be like below:

Foe, Fi and eop should fight eachother.

Sup, ZU, TLP and LT should all fight eachother. (could see olympus in here too)

CP and RD should mix and match depending on their pull on that specific day.

Look at who leads lpcs Hassan, owl, bvg, hon0r, duval, toxic, p server guys, how could anyone think they would remain in the brown sticky stuffty lpc scene ofc they are good enough to move up right?

Show me those leader tactics where you drop from 100 to 60.

I dont argee with you at that point, if you accually go on hpc trips, you sit in ssingles for 1,5 hours, and then you have like a 2 minute hit.

some trips are like that.

Also, HPC trips are less fun because of those leaks.

everyone has locs on anyone, so there wont be that much clusters, they know when / what will get hit. This is why no other clan will go defend, and you end up sitting in singles.

Not sure what clan you are in lmfao, perhaps you should get more informed of the current situation before you post cauliflower brown sticky stuff like that.. 

None will go HPC cause they are either too scared or too brown sticky stuff, even the so called #1 LPC wouldnt turn into an HPC due to the fact that like to claim their tiny "#1 lpc" status.

Most people in LPC's are probably in HPC's aswell, so with that being said...if anything, a LPC will probably close into a HPC and make them pull a bit better but thats about it.

Everyone should go out the same time and stop caring so much and just hit even with down ops.

Clans are bitches in both hpcs and lpcs but i feel like hpc's are way to careful.

blows my mind you post something like this when Fi waited for us to start fighting LT to crash not once but twice

blows my mind you post something like this when Fi waited for us to start fighting LT to crash not once but twice

Like i'm leading Fi?

We're doing fine though we hit foe and rd last f2p trip without giving a fuck about being down 20-30.