HPC to move to LPC trip times

Ashe

Thats wrong as fuck lmfao.

EOP is the clan that gets most action usually, idk what happened this weekend as i wasnt there.

We used to initiate fights that lasted few hours straight non-stop returning without even banking once & you say we get the least action?

dude eop is so good, they are hash1 clan... nobody can even come close to touching them in any aspect of runescape, like seriously no tr0l0l0l they best matched both servers and best wildy never lose a single person ever. no need for returning -- they dont hack or ddos or anything ever, most honorable and respectable clan in the community since they opened for sure. keep it up m9

dude eop is so good, they are hash1 clan... nobody can even come close to touching them in any aspect of runescape, like seriously no tr0l0l0l they best matched both servers and best wildy never lose a single person ever. no need for returning -- they dont hack or ddos or anything ever, most honorable and respectable clan in the community since they opened for sure. keep it up m9

m9999999999999999

Lmfao how butthurt are you r3tard? EOP was the clan that usually got the most action & he was trying to claim that we get the least action, what did i say wrong??

WTF were you trying to say there lmfao... I remember something like this said in your TS by your own ranks when we went to ZU's trip as eop closed 

"omfg where is every1 ffs, eop was the clan that initiated all the clusters, these pussy clans are scared to fight etcetc"

@@pirate whats your response

Lmfao how butthurt are you r3tard? EOP was the clan that usually got the most action & he was trying to claim that we get the least action, what did i say wrong??

WTF were you trying to say there lmfao... I remember something like this said in your TS by your own ranks when we went to ZU's trip as eop closed 

"omfg where is every1 ffs, eop was the clan that initiated all the clusters, these pussy clans are scared to fight etcetc"

You speak so highly of eop and I find it pathetic. If eop was so great, then why do they always bring mains to their trips? If they're so good they wouldn't have to. 

You speak so highly of eop and I find it pathetic. If eop was so great, then why do they always bring mains to their trips? If they're so good they wouldn't have to. 

I spoke only the truth m8.

EVERY CLAN brings a few mains to their trips, believe it or not. People just like to brown sticky stufftalk EOP alot because we are the best clan that ever existed < u c wat i did der

I spoke only the truth m8.

EVERY CLAN brings a few mains to their trips, believe it or not. People just like to brown sticky stufftalk EOP alot because we are the best clan that ever existed < u c wat i did der

you are right there are clans that bring a few, but you guys bring the most and thats why you get the biggest trashtalk eventough some clans should stfu bec their doing it aswell.

I was in eop before and rarely see mains on us unless CP was close