Fatality - #1 Saturday : 120 minutes of FEAST

Sharkbrew Legend

3CS6NjG.png

We walked out of Edge with 55 Pure Elites who never left multi, later peaking at 60~.

iTXI5VG.gif

-- vids --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvASZKmLjzI

kTa3RvR.png

The trip started out with us going to pay EoP a visit, but CP beat us to the punch. Instead with every clan busy we decided to go hit Foe who had a few more then us walking around graveyard. We caught them off guard and, until other clans showed up, dominated them. Other clans attempted to crash and gave Foe time to get like 20 regroups, but we decided to take each and every opponent on. For the next 20 minutes from graveyard to ghost hut we took down anyone who got close. 

25~ minutes into the cluster the worlds started to go down mid fight with CP so we dipped.

H8rYJTl.png

We heard EoP, 1 hour into the trip, finally made it into multi. We sent out the welcoming committee and slaughtered them. They would run from boneyard to 19s and within those 5 levels would drop from 40 ingame to 10. 

Embarassing.

kTa3RvR.png

We wanted to hit EoP again but they would remain in edge regrouping for like 30 minutes. Found CP+Foe slightly north of edge in level 10 wildy so we decided to go for that. We rushed CP first near 13s but they moved to single, so we got on Foe. This would begin an hour long fight between the entire pure community which saw most clans bailing to single 20+ times. Throughout the entire hour, being crashed left and right and being down opts to a few clans, we stayed in multi and slapped anyone who came near. 

20~ minutes into the fight Foe had enough and called it. We were left with the rest of the pure community who could not take us 1v1. 40 more minutes of every clan running into and away from us passed and Supremacy were the last clan in multi. Props to them for being the only clan to rush us 1v1 today, but it was over before half of them left single. 

EYoZz3k.png

http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/42733-f2p-saturday-pic-dump-4-jax/

lAPEh6F.png

HWsfirh.png

SN1IcoG.png

QHUiyQk.png

Oqqh2AL.png

Wf9CsZm.png

hLSO6WT.png

9elEgHH.png

CWgagAB.png

QUneWAS.png

At7hVmm.png

PJX0S44.png

VL2CYe7.png

vaptDg1.png

oCDnuvf.png

e0xxRH8.png

E6T9ORF.png

0394b4a09a.png

c26fe8e249.png

c76ce543c0.png

a235938d48.jpgec90b20b2d.png

dQHpxO7.png

Pxuk2Rf.png

vjNrWzL.png

YhtTxQg.png

itOiJ2M.png

gAqYsqr.png

7iCOnW4.png

eAPCQoR.png

59lmyHP.pngOwhxWPs.png

ba2f017f79dcdc30d48c1a7b6c4c6ac2.png

0291c2de75e9fe2f4366c4af0b6b7219.png

3f87c9cec3d0674d4a20c96c13742156.png

677bc95dffae03e0d8411651591498ea.png

07dc491b768ccecfc2c9bb58d2cea1ad.png

dc0028a1b1d2be7034c389d3c5f1e4a5.png

b8883e73725c72eb15a96dd81be7f1aa.png

73d8b9f9462d0f0a42bc8b9c5d37e071.png

23a8688caa2b0af9c25cef6882c92e1c.png

be6ffea7ded3972c110ec652a13fcf5d.png

c91c64dbd2aeb074ed2aeccca99fc90e.png

dc0cc13d8b.png

8e075b8db1.png

94ab87e8c5.png

b0c366be4c.png

AXaJcl3.png

H6L8Tyo.png

hhV7X6R.png

DrCUKsF.png

0nE2kjB.png

9N9NcP5.png

wVzoL0F.png

8sxfWOu.png
mfugQOQ.png
hVdgjNX.png
lFvLoG8.png
7QbE62r.png
6a66PcN.png
MUWZXoU.png
dYpFE2N.png
jUtpMe3.png

ea5mad.png

vy8pix.png

o07y2a.png

Lies. Not 120 of feasting, you mass up for like 20 minutes then sit around for like at least 10.... to look for fights and after the fights you either go bank or continue to fight thats not feasting your topic is a LIE!

Swellys propaganda tho...

Foe cleared Fi the first fight which you see on Fis vid. Then also when tanqe died to foe again the second fight.

Not to mention the vid shows CP beating Fi...

Having the longest vid doesn't mean #1 sorry. Most action but #3

Gratz

Swellys propaganda tho...

Foe cleared Fi the first fight which you see on Fis vid. Then also when tanqe died to foe again the second fight.

Not to mention the vid shows CP beating Fi...

Having the longest vid doesn't mean #1 sorry. Most action but #3

Gratz

We were the only clan to stay in multi the whole time, you/cp were dipping out to regroup every few minutes l0l. We were never cleared at any point, the only time we called a remass at edge was when worlds went down. You need to chill out @@HolyDreams.

We were the only clan to stay in multi the whole time, you/cp were dipping out to regroup every few minutes l0l. We were never cleared at any point, the only time we called a remass at edge was when worlds went down. You need to chill out @@HolyDreams.

Jesus Christ

Why don't you chill?

Every single time I post my opinion you tell me it's wrong and tell me to chill. How about from now on you just don't quote me and let it be?

That way we won't go on for hours over anything.

And FYI we were in multi the whole time if you watch our vid you'll see that. We just moved away when clans crashed. But what I said in my first post still stands

Jesus Christ

Why don't you chill?

Every single time I post my opinion you tell me it's wrong and tell me to chill. How about from now on you just don't quote me and let it be?

That way we won't go on for hours over anything.

And FYI we were in multi the whole time if you watch our vid you'll see that. We just moved away when clans crashed. But what I said in my first post still stands

Because I'm not angry man, I had heaps of fun this morning and I'm 100% happy with how we performed.

Maybe if you guys tried to have fun for once, rather than revolve your whole trip around how others see you (aka your topic), you might understand where I'm coming from :)

Because I'm not angry man, I had heaps of fun this morning and I'm 100% happy with how we performed.

Maybe if you guys tried to have fun for once, rather than revolve your whole trip around how others see you (aka your topic), you might understand where I'm coming from :)

Not sure why you think we have a trip just for a topic. We are just the same as any clan.

If I say something that I believe based off evidence I don't need people telling me to chill, that I'm wrong and try defend their clan. I don't make up brown sticky stuff to please myself. I speak the truth.

Don't base your opinion of foe off one (broccolied) member's statements on sharkbrew. We are always down for a bit of fun and happily fight out opted or against the odds.