Chaotics ass slapping monday

Mini Unit

Maybe u won't team with Np this week and we can get fair fights

Teaming with who? Did your leak control fail to mention that they are all applicants? Check our applications if you need more proof lol.

Idk how you win a war that was crashed without clearing anything lol.. but I guess you need all the propaganda you could get.

honestly it's not all I could do. It's what I have Chosen to do, as I don't care to do anything else.

Why do you continue to act like you're some big guy online when you are incapable of doing anything out of the ordinary over the internet? You literally cried to my friend begging him to stop hitting you off lol. Yes, all you can do to people over the internet is ban them from irc/ts, shut your mouth lol

Why do you continue to act like you're some big guy online when you are incapable of doing anything out of the ordinary over the internet? You literally cried to my friend begging him to stop hitting you off lol. Yes, all you can do to people over the internet is ban them from irc/ts, shut your mouth lol

Why do you continue to act like you're even remotely relevant in the pure community? Stop trying so hard.

That's funny coming from someone who haf their member title as "you've probably heard of me" when nobody had any idea who you were lmaoo

Why do you continue to act like you're even remotely relevant in the pure community? Stop trying so hard.

That's funny coming from someone who had their member title as "you've probably heard of me" when nobody had any idea who you were lmaoo

Just reading this alone makes me want to quit the pure community

2k15 bundle of twigss coming in joining a brown sticky stuff clan like chaotic and getting promoted to chief topic writer thinking they're capable of doing remotely relevant in the pure community

Just reading this alone makes me want to quit the pure community

2k15 bundle of twigss coming in joining a brown sticky stuff clan like chaotic and getting promoted to chief topic writer thinking they're capable of doing remotely relevant in the pure community

Thought you already quit l0l

Never forget the fact that a 2k15 prod closed your clan. :^)

lord have mercy on all your souls, no one begged I asked him one time to stop and he was more mature then half u tomatos and stopped. I'm sorry I don't gotta ddos or hack forums to make my point I just carrot all you simple ass clans in the wild. @@Dpliam watch the video no one waliked chaotic down we walked everyone else down. ben you and flunky talk about being 2k15 but who are y'all? Never heard of you guys. Wait wasn't it y'all that opened pop and every clan used that clan as a stepping stone or a easy win. If I do recall Chaotic has always done great things when it's open. Aao has closed more time then chaotic and df put together and I closed y'all in 2010 after 2 weeks of ass pounding. You won't make it past the summer. T1 is already dead. aao is next. #v13diessoon

lord have mercy on all your souls, no one begged I asked him one time to stop and he was more mature then half u tomatos and stopped. I'm sorry I don't gotta ddos or hack forums to make my point I just carrot all you simple ass clans in the wild. @@Dpliam watch the video no one waliked chaotic down we walked everyone else down. ben you and flunky talk about being 2k15 but who are y'all? Never heard of you guys. Wait wasn't it y'all that opened pop and every clan used that clan as a stepping stone or a easy win. If I do recall Chaotic has always done great things when it's open. Aao has closed more time then chaotic and df put together and I closed y'all in 2010 after 2 weeks of ass pounding. You won't make it past the summer. T1 is already dead. aao is next. #v13diessoon

What r u even saying? We've never been the aggressor/flamer anywhere in this topic so you throwing out threats makes you seem really cauliflower considering how terrible Chaotic has been performing recently. IF (BIG IF) you go out by yourselves this weekend be sure to ask us for some fights alright?  ;)