Cd vs Anti-Cd (Capig)

auwi

you put excel in with capig.. to clear things off we had 15 members who at first had plans to be with capig but was bsed at ca by np ip members so we decided to snipe both. i was even falled in on cd half the time and noticed you guys had around 20 mains lmaooo capig was equally as bad when they had 2-3 bs units inside of them but in all honestly if you need to bring 20+ mains to fight for you then your clan is pathetic.

props to cd for killing me at mossies when i was killing capig for you while your members got cleared you spastics i lost 2 full rune loots i got from your mains

you put excel in with capig.. to clear things off we had 15 members who at first had plans to be with capig but was bsed at ca by np ip members so we decided to snipe both. i was even falled in on cd half the time and noticed you guys had around 20 mains lmaooo capig was equally as bad when they had 2-3 bs units inside of them but in all honestly if you need to bring 20+ mains to fight for you then your clan is pathetic.

props to cd for killing me at mossies when i was killing capig for you while your members got cleared you spastics i lost 2 full rune loots i got from your mains

im sorry, i didnt read what you had to say.  Your clan is either dead or irrelevant to the point where no one cares.