what rank did eop close at?

mediator

?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. what rank for eop close at?

• 5+

after beating the #1 clan foe in. Prep (losing to TLP yeah, but you can't call TLP #1 f2p due to their inconsistentcies and their low pull)

Then we were raping Fi in the wilderness, EOP was clearly below is and we were having mixed fights with foe

you lost to zu as well btw

show me a fight cp has won in the wilderness in the past few months

#1 imo they were the center of the pure community and everything revolved around how they did, they were the center of attention and naturally made an impact on the community which is what I consider a #1 clan

Pls no flame it's just my opinion

#1 F2P and #2 P2P, so a case can be made for either EoP or FOE being #1 at the time.

Either way, well above Fi and as for CP i'm not sure why they were even mentioned in this topic at all, I want to believe that Victory is just one excellent troll but I think he's actually serious.

edit: And as a few people have said, #3 all time. The only clan possible of surpassing EoP for #3 all time is Fi and they could only do that by slumping FOE and taking #1 for the next 2 years straight at least, due to their massive slump in the peak of pure clanning.