{C}ritical {D}amage demolishes {O}lympiss

Georgiie

They said full out first to 100, stop talking if you dont know brown sticky stuff thank you, good night! 

"HEY GUYS WE BEAT A CLAN WHEN THEY WERE DOWN 7 PEOPLE. WE'RE 2SICK4LYFE NOT EVEN JESUS CAN TOUCH US LOL" - CD

Damn it was only 30 kills to 13 and you guys were +7 haha you are so bad. Also don't know how joining someones cc in the middle of when their in a prep is clearing someone but okay

CD declared on your clan and you guys declined? please explain this i really want to hear your reasoning.

I can tell that this is the first time you're winning something. Good job on your first win even though you have a +10. Pretty good... for a clan without teamspeak lmaoooo

#xL for a wayout

What are you saying man, please leave this topic right now, your intel is 0 lol... CD without teamspeak? And we had +7 because they asked for a full out first to 100 kills, now please shut up if you don't know anything.

What are you saying man, please leave this topic right now, your intel is 0 lol... CD without teamspeak? And we had +7 because they asked for a full out first to 100 kills, now please shut up if you don't know anything.

didnt understand anything you tried to tell me. I dont speak loser lmao