Death Row Vs Critical Damage

Ariel

ok thats cool but idk why you made this topic when it took 5 clans to take on cd, makes you look cauliflower when you cant even 1v1 cd

your're the one who looks like a broccoli, they were a few teams going against a clan. cd lost to a few lpc pk teams, maybe they should move down to a team if they cant compete 

lol cd still bringing mains to trips, wari ya bish was wit you guys 60def ? l0000l flame about all this brown sticky stuff but still you guys bring mains everytime

And the other clan did as well. Do we care about that? No. Pls leave this midweek topic. Midweek topics are about fun.

From what I've heard you guys are made up of members from about 5 different clans and decided to mass together and fight Cd?? Also you had 41 people to Cd's 29 as I was watching from the sidelines so I'm not sure why you posted this topic. You should thank Cd for fighting you outnumbered by so many lol

this

lol? This is the funniest comment I have ever seen.  Are you pertaining to doom and other cc?

It's true it seems every time CD lose they have to make the excuse of teaming, down in opts or they will just simply say they won rofl your clan is such broccoli tomatos go back to main clanning oh wait r0fl

Winning 40 vs 29 doesn't show how good you are only shows how much balls Cd has and I hope you guys fight them on the weekend which is where the real dominance shows. I doubt you will be any challenge to Cd as they have been dominating every weekend but goodluck anyway lol

that's a big compliment :)

Winning 40 vs 29 doesn't show how good you are only shows how much balls Cd has.

Okay lets see:

The fight starts at 41vs33 (as seen on the cape counter) - Fight ends at 41-0 - They lost literally NOONE, which leads me to believe that even if you had 8 more people & this was a matched fight (41vs41) then they would've STILL wiped the floor with CD.

#endofdiscussion