Critical Damage decimates Doom ~~~ No Excuses

auwi

You must be delusional or just downright cauliflower. Just about every fight in the LPC scene gets "crashed". Everything ends up being a cluster and hardly any fight is truly 1v1.

Me thinking that that's wrong does not make me delusional or cauliflower man

As a 100% non biased observant of this fight.....

I can safely assure you every single zenith member died. While I was mining the rune rocks with my level 3 ultimate wilderness only iron man I could hear the screams of various Zenith members as they echo through the realms of Gelinor. It was then at that moment I heard "Run west Run west!!! Keep returning!!! Oh my god I'm getting hit by CD's Level 126s!!!!!!!" "

Horm: I DIED SOMEONE TAKE IT!!!

Random Zenith Member: *In a pre-pubescent voice shrieks* AHH MY RUNE SCIM PLEASE NO

OWL: *Mumbles furiously* HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT! 

Horm: I've RUN OUT OF GAMES NECKLACES AND OUT OF SETS AGAIN! WERE ENDING

If anyone has questions or concerns about the real victors of today's fight please don't hesitate to quote me on this. 

As a 100% non biased observant of this fight.....

I can safely assure you every single zenith member died. While I was mining the rune rocks with my level 3 ultimate wilderness only iron man I could hear the screams of various Zenith members as they echo through the realms of Gelinor. It was then at that moment I heard "Run west Run west!!! Keep returning!!! Oh my god I'm getting hit by CD's Level 126s!!!!!!!" "

Horm: I DIED SOMEONE TAKE IT!!!

Random Zenith Member: *In a pre-pubescent voice shrieks* AHH MY RUNE SCIM PLEASE NO

OWL: *Mumbles furiously* HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT! 

Horm: I've RUN OUT OF GAMES NECKLACES AND OUT OF SETS AGAIN! WERE ENDING

If anyone has questions or concerns about the real victors of today's fight please don't hesitate to quote me on this. 

lol, doom being doomed