Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

99oruo.png

The List

• There is still people to slay in the LPC community, they are also around our levels.
  • LPC scene is more active.
  • HPCs for the most part lobby and run from clans just like CM does.
  • Our highest level is in the 90s and we only have five 90s in our clan, so why would we go to a bracket where people accept 35 def kids?
  • When we go HPC we wanna be able to slay the big HPC clans. 

There is some reason for you dudes. We still will do preps vs other HPCs for fun, but gonna stay LPC until the time comes to get HPC.

Not to be a dick because I really want some of the LPCs to make the step-up, plus I honestly think you guys could do it, but most of that list is just excuses.

• When we go HPC we wanna be able to slay the big HPC clans. 

Why is this on your list? What point are you trying to make with this and how does this pertain to remaining MPCLPC?

Not to be a dick because I really want some of the LPCs to make the step-up, plus I honestly think you guys could do it, but most of that list is just excuses.

Why is this on your list? What point are you trying to make with this and how does this pertain to remaining MPCLPC?

What I am saying here is that we dont wanna just be hitting LT and Zu we wanna be able to fight FI and Foe. thats what it means. And to do that we need to train,

This.

Slaying the tiny lvl 60s who can hardly compete with you, mainly because of the fact that you have too high levels compared to them AND you usually outpull them aswell - That will not let the current actual LPCs grow & they will just give up instead of even thinking about transitioning to HPC's in the future.

I also dont see how that can be fun if there's no actual competition.. I think you would do just fine in the HPC scenes by killing clans like LT/ZU etc for starters & work your way up from there :)

This.

Slaying the tiny lvl 60s who can hardly compete with you, mainly because of the fact that you have too high levels compared to them AND you usually outpull them aswell - That will not let the current actual LPCs grow & they will just give up instead of even thinking about transitioning to HPC's in the future.

I also dont see how that can be fun if there's no actual competition.. I think you would do just fine in the HPC scenes by killing clans like LT/ZU etc for starters & work your way up from there :)

The LPC scene is 70s look at members list before u talk. Also we for the most part have 70s and 80s so its fair lol. Dont talk when you have no knowledge you just sound ignorant. 

The LPC scene is 70s look at members list before u talk. Also we for the most part have 70s and 80s so its fair lol. Dont talk when you have no knowledge you just sound ignorant. 

I went with DR yesterday and more than half our pull consisted of lvl 57-65s. Ive also seen plenty of clans talking about your levels and asking you to go out at HPC times so i guess that also proves my point.

ALSO if you are an LPC then how come i couldnt atk any of you on my 60 at hillz hut yesterday? We literally had to walk away from the fight with ~25 people left because no1 could attack your members anymore.

I went with DR yesterday and more than half our pull consisted of lvl 57-65s. Ive also seen plenty of clans talking about your levels and asking you to go out at HPC times so i guess that also proves my point.

ALSO if you are an LPC then how come i couldnt atk any of you on my 60 at hillz hut yesterday? We literally had to walk away from the fight with ~25 people left because no1 could attack your members anymore.

That is a new LPC im talking about Imperial and CV and CM just does not count when they are a main clan. You also walked south to Fog because we were slaying you just stop trying to make ur new LPC seem better. you know who #1 LPC is. The only OG LPC still standing.