slushpuppy

418 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 1 or more clanning aspects you feel are important

• Weekend events
    • wilderness midweeks
    • fullouts
    • minis
    • preps

Weekends ofc. Sucks that the community is bullbrown sticky stuff atm and there are more and more mains every weekend.  However preps are also important, but I personally don't value them that much. 

Weekend trips. brown sticky stuff clans like TLP/RD heavily rely on clan wars to keep them open. If clan wars wasn't here do you really think TLP would have considered reopening? TLP has always been known as a clan wars clan and now a private server clan and soon to be known as the clan that had to adapt to 39 def because they suck balls at everything.

How does clan wars not matter though? It's a controlled matched setting

Yo ibro can you stop spitting contagious stupidity on these forums and actually keep something on topic without trying to flame someone or something behind an alternate nickname

Weekend trips. brown sticky stuff clans like TLP/RD heavily rely on clan wars to keep them open. If clan wars wasn't here do you really think TLP would have considered reopening? TLP has always been known as a clan wars clan and now a private server clan and soon to be known as the clan that had to adapt to 39 def because they suck balls at everything.

It's posts like this that make me seriously wonder about the average age bracket of other clans.

mmm sorta, I answered it awkwardly but I meant that clw is more important imo as beating a clan straight up in a clean fight is better than a fight with fuckloads of mains/other clans crashing but if a clan ever gets a clean fight it is better.

if u get me now?

got u b4, was just fuckin wit u.

Clan wars doesnt have certain areas that i like fighting at in wildy though, its always same brown sticky stuff which bores me.

None of these damn tomatoic options. 

1) Honesty ~ If you team and don't claim it on your topics to lie about your pulls "cough" CD

2) Respect ~ Which CD has none of

3) Pures ~ Which CD isn't 

4) Good Leadership ~ Ha, CD doesn't have that either

5) Brain Cells ~ Which goes out to every member of the pure community who has not registered an account on CD Forums.

6) Self Sufficient ~ A clan that can rely on its own member base to get its pulls, which CD can't cause Remedy/NP/IP/SO all are begged to team with CD.

Ooo back to topic

None of the options listed.

Every clan is going to claim #1, no one truly gives a fuck about records, its all about the community and playing with a group of people that you like and can chill with on other games. 

None of these damn tomatoic options. 

1) Honesty ~ If you team and don't claim it on your topics to lie about your pulls "cough" CD

2) Respect ~ Which CD has none of

3) Pures ~ Which CD isn't 

4) Good Leadership ~ Ha, CD doesn't have that either

5) Brain Cells ~ Which goes out to every member of the pure community who has not registered an account on CD Forums.

6) Self Sufficient ~ A clan that can rely on its own member base to get its pulls, which CD can't cause Remedy/NP/IP/SO all are begged to team with CD.

Ooo back to topic

None of the options listed.

Every clan is going to claim #1, no one truly gives a fuck about records, its all about the community and playing with a group of people that you like and can chill with on other games. 

everything in ur post mentioned cd

obsessed zenith member lmfao