Saturday: Critical Damage Vs World Ft Doom/Op/Sv

Bloodarrow42

???

Pretty sure when one dies hes supposed to return?? LMFAO

clueless broccoli

No brown sticky stuff you're supposed to return u tomato. But unlike your clan members, when we die we don't complain. We go straight back into action;) was fun. Ty for the free loot.

No brown sticky stuff you're supposed to return u tomato. But unlike your clan members, when we die we don't complain. We go straight back into action;) was fun. Ty for the free loot.

nigga looks like hes just stating a fact, idk if people talk in your clan but it seems like its a normal thing judging from CD's pics (wouldn't be surprised if a clueless broccoli like you was muted on ts/ingame)

I watched your vid, the first.....6 minutes is nothing.... i mean you run at clans +40 on them saying you bullied them? I hope for gods sake you can bully a clan with +30 or 40, if not god bless your poor souls. Then you fought Olympus around...what look liked near 26 trees?(could be mistaken) and they pushed u from tree line to tree line and then magically the video cut out. Then it cuts back in to you guys sniping doom from single (strong tactics) and then getting a rg in single (obviously because single is the new multi) finally we get a fight around 7:30 but again it looks like not a full force of doom, against u guys but gj winning when you had +20 and for the rest of the video......just idk. i see to much mith and rune around you:/. 

nigga looks like hes just stating a fact, idk if people talk in your clan but it seems like its a normal thing judging from CD's pics (wouldn't be surprised if a clueless broccoli like you was muted on ts/ingame)

Sorry we bullied ur clan back to lumby so many times that your members started to complain. But you know, I have no control over that;)

Not gonna lie but don't think Doom even had a 1v1 legit yesterday, All they did was wait for CD to fight. Glad the LPC world revolves around CD.

Maybe so, because it would definately not revolve around the #1 lpc which so many clans are scared to fight us:). Gotta give a shoutout. Cd is the only clan willing to fight us 1v1. Maybe only when you have higher opts doe, but still fun for us.

Maybe so, because it would definately not revolve around the #1 lpc which so many clans are scared to fight us:). Gotta give a shoutout. Cd is the only clan willing to fight us 1v1. Maybe only when you have higher opts doe, but still fun for us.

Respect for not flaming for once. We'll fight anyone. We don't see the point in waiting around all trip for someone to fight to go crash, like Doom does. Crashing fights doesn't achieve anything.

Any brown sticky stuff clan (Zenith) can rush in and spam cleared.

when u close no one will bat an eye. 

We'll never close but tell me who would you fight if we weren't around? 

Doom? yeah right

SV? need a month to train up

AAO? You'll probably think you're a bad clan chasing around 30 people to your 60.

Stop being so ignorant.

We'll never close but tell me who would you fight if we weren't around? 

Doom? yeah right

SV? need a month to train up

AAO? You'll probably think you're a bad clan chasing around 30 people to your 60.

Stop being so ignorant.

Give me the definition of ignorance. Your definition is incorrect. 

Give me the definition of ignorance. Your definition is incorrect. 

Ignorant to fact you've got no else but us at this point in time. Not sure why you flame us when we fight you down opts and out leveled.