An Apology to cp, xL and fi. As well as a change for rd.

Sith-

Hello,

I know doing this may make us look bad, but in my opinion it is not where you are but where your going. With that being said I will keep this as short as well as sweet as possible.

FI

I apologize to you for the actions of a certain member of our clan ddosing your forums/ts. It is true that it was indeed a redemption member that did this. Regardless of if he thought it was the right thing to do at the time, in no way is retaliation outside of the game tolerated by me. The appropriate action has been taken in my eyes and the member is no longer with us that actually did the ddosing. I am sorry about the confusion at first, I didn't believe it. But I later figured out that it was indeed us. As leader/founder/elder/warlord/whatever you see me as in RD it will never happen again without my watch. 

CP

I have found out that the same exact member has ddosed several of your clan members at your events. It has been handled, he is no longer with us and I promise you if it happens again please pm me. I strongly disagree with the ddosing, and while it was not the person that you listed, it was indeed a RD member. While our clans may not be on the best of terms, I in no way want anything to do with them ddosing you. I appreciate the pure community and don't want anything to bring it down more than it already is.

xL

Hon0r is the reason that I found out about all of this. Thank you hon0r for pointing out the person behind the ddosing. It has been dealt with and sorry he has done this to you. If you ever have a problem again please do pm me and I will take care of this. I don't agree with it at all, and you knowing this from previous clanning came to me with proof of who was responsible. Sorry for what happened to you guys.

Foe

The first time we prepped you, when your ts got hit the 3rd round, it was not us. It was eop I will not apologize for this, but I am sorry it happened. Hell just ask them lol they don't even hide it. The other time your ts didn't go down. If we truly did this you would know we would have hit it again.

Thanks, and sorry again. My own ranks will hate me for doing this, but it is the right thing.

Flame on

-Sith

Honestly this won't change things. Just because you apologize it won't change the interests of the other clans in continuing the rivalry against you, which can be sparked any action by any individual. You just made your resolve look weak and your clan divided, more fuel to add to the fire.

My opinion, erase this topic, nut up and move on.