An Apology to cp, xL and fi. As well as a change for rd.

Sith-

i think it's good you apologize but i hear evez is a big ddoser.  kick him, and take leadership sith.  You are headed in the right direction.  What's the point of ddosing, matter fact, why be open as a clan at all if u win from ddos?  You aren't building a legacy, you are spending money on booters, money on teamspeak, money on rs gold, and hours of time, to keep a clan open that holds a trash reputation for ddosing.  If you want to really stay open for a purpose, your only purpose would be creating a legacy of true warriors, who play the game (without ddosers) and are the best at what they do @@Sith-  think about it lad.

At least he was mature enough to apologize. Funny how some children here sound like tomatos posting the garbage people call flame.

99% of people wouldn't of made this topic but it clearly shows your responsible enough to take your time writing this out

Hahaha Evezz can barely turn his computer on  :lol:

I have no idea who you are since you hide behind a fake name. But every post you make about RD shows more and more your lack of knowledge and perpetual hatred over a clan and that brings me endless amusement so I just wanted to say keep up the good work.

evezz is a goat farmer you really think he can ddos

At least he was mature enough to apologize. Funny how some children here sound like tomatos posting the garbage people call flame.

99% of people wouldn't of made this topic but it clearly shows your responsible enough to take your time writing this out