Clan Rivalries

Datassd0e

mm vs eop was a lot more memorable to me than mm vs foe.

I dont really remember too many good mm vs foe p2p fights pre-eoc. There was a few obviously but it was more like foe would be untouchable and pull 15 more for a month and then eventually mm would catch up and start pulling 15 more than foe and it would just repeat. Every month or so their would be maybe 1 good back and fourth fight. (07 was a little more close just because everyone was 1 def and everyone pulled like 130)

mm vs eop was a lot more back and fourth usually (mostly because eop would fight you, get owned, return forever with a 0.26 kd/r on the tracker and then claim a win when you get bored of clearing them and walk away.) I suppose the bait topics eop would make all the time made it that much more fun than foe.

TBH i'm pretty sick of hearing about CD vs DOOM seeing as they are both masser clans. I would say Remedy and xL but then again they are too scared to even fight us on an accepted full out war and leave when we have 20+ on them with 20 invites in their clan when invites were off...

Not sure atm.

Only good rivalry that happens nowadays is TLP and Fi considering both clans seem to put so much effort into it.

Back in the day DP and DV was one of my favorite ones, DP had numbers but DV had quality, made for some fun fights.

Can't think of any in particular right now besides the obvious MM vs FOE or whatever.

e vs eop/dv/ir was prolly funnest 

e vs mm was probably most intense. Lasted a short amount of time but i think that's what made it fun, every single encounter counted whether it was a mid-week, friday or weekend.