Clan Rivalries

Datassd0e

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the current rivalries going on such as TLP and Fi or Doom and Cd. My question to you all is..

What is the most memorable rivalry to you since you've been pure clanning, or clanning in general?

Also, I'm not in TLP or FI but we all want to see it.

Can you guys just do a fullout already?;)

Remedy is known for being undefeated in rivalries 

Remedy Vs Vigour (Vigour's leader rage quit rs)

Remedy Vs SMD ( SMD went zerk l0l)

Remedy Vs Blunt Pures/K0ed by 5s (they made 40s after f2p came out)

Remedy Vs Curse (Curse all rage quit)

Remedy Vs CH? (not really a rivalry, we just camped them on the weekends the few times they actually went out ALONE, and some times they would mass up and not go out l0l, i had my ALT acc in them since they opened, til 2 weeks b4 they closed)

Currently 

Remedy vs EnVy --> we all just started getting active for one more rivarly, gonna close these fuckers then we basically beat the game

Remedy Vs CH? (not really a rivalry, we just camped them on the weekends the few times they actually went out ALONE, and some times they would mass up and not go out l0l, i had my ALT acc in them since they opened, til 2 weeks b4 they closed)

Currently

Remedy vs EnVy --> we all just started getting active for one more rivarly, gonna close these fuckers then we basically beat the game

impressive list some tough clans on that

good job to dude and remedy on truly out doing all the other lpcs and being open for so long

dont forget trauma severance they both closed around the time you had signups to reopen and pulled 50 in fear of not being able to compete with you imo

Currently

This!!!

Currently