Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

We aren't disputing that Get a Bind was in my original confusion about which round you were talking about was resolved a while ago. If you want to claim we broke the rules, then it's on us for not being more careful and noticing we hadn't sat enough.

I was just expressing my suspicions regarding the fact that this was a non issue until it was too late to make it up. Regardless of the reason you and your rank team were rewatching the video, I find it difficult to believe that you would pause the video on our fall in and check every combat level unless you knew there was a reason to do so. However, I will take you at your word that you did not notice our mistake until after the fact. We will be careful to quadruple check our combats in future, or ditch the "exceptions" rule in its entirety to avoid further confusion.

I do stand by my previous statements that we would've won regardless, and that you are taking far more offense than is warranted at our antics in the last round. Hope to get more events in future @@Grayson, unless we've wounded your ranks too deeply for them to forgive.

Edit: I don't have any problems with you personally, in the main I've found you to be reasonable and chill as fuck. Just to avoid any confusion.

Yeah, I understand what was being discussed about round 2 now, I just read it too fast.

If you guys don't believe me it's okay, but you can see a little youtube player in the screenshot I posted of the fall in..

7lzD7UJ.png

Everything I've said is the truth. If you choose not to believe me that's alright I suppose.

And to the last part, thanks, same goes to you man.

Yeah you're a good middle man :) and I understand your position but some people come in here all flamehappy and start calling us cheaters etc etc lol like cmon man, really?

I can't control their fingers and what they type/do. I don't condone everything that is said.

@@Horg I wouldn't be complaining about combat levels when you guys were the ones who set up the prep in the first place. And you also put a cb cap on it. And let's not forget, doom has high 80s as well. Example: Moni(87 cb). Being in Olympus, I agree we're an mpc, but you're an mpc as well. You have several 75+, so there's no need to complain.

P.s: sorry moni, I'm not trying to direct the attention to you;) I'm just suggesting that doom isn't an lpc either.

@@Horg I wouldn't be complaining about combat levels when you guys were the ones who set up the prep in the first place. And you also put a cb cap on it. And let's not forget, doom has high 80s as well. Example: Moni(87 cb). Being in Olympus, I agree we're an mpc, but you're an mpc as well. You have several 75+, so there's no need to complain.

P.s: sorry moni, I'm not trying to direct the attention to you;) I'm just suggesting that doom isn't an lpc either.

u named 1 lvl 80......doom is as lpc as it gets bud

Per hormone's request:

http://gyazo.com/83ea8be7f3e4c6d012cd2e0079e690cc

The rule stated that each clan could only have 3 exceptions over the cb cap of 83, the exceptions could be between the lvls of 84-90. Olympus did not comply to this by bringing at least 4 players over the combat cap.[/size]

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Fucking hell, you actually care about a win that much to try get the other clan 'disqualified' or whatever you're trying to do. That's straight up pussy brown sticky stuff. I thought action is action. Guess runescape fights are really serious brown sticky stuff to some virgins.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Fucking hell, you actually care about a win that much to try get the other clan 'disqualified' or whatever you're trying to do. That's straight up pussy brown sticky stuff. I thought action is action. Guess runescape fights are really serious brown sticky stuff to some virgins.

Lol how has your action been?

Here's my take on the matter;

• I'm almost certain we sat everyone we needed to each round.
  • If we didn't, judging by your picture, you're complaining about a level 84 with dual 80s (Lower than most of our 70s)
  • Regardless of this, you didn't ask to redo or mention this at all until after the prep was over and are now crying "Autowin!!11"
  • That level 84 with the brown sticky stufftiest stats ever to exist didn't make you lose this fight and we both know it.

Thanks for the event, I couldn't care less whether or not you get the autowin on Sharkbrew - both our clans know who won and who is the better clan.

Prep Imperial. 

Round 1: 0:00 - 1:52

Round 2 : 1:53 - End

@@slushpuppy, I forgot to mention they're only complaining about round 1 in which we lost 3 people in total.

Round 1 : Win

Olympus Starting / Ending 32/29

Doom Starting / Ending 33/0

The next round where we had no exception, we won just as good, only losing 4 people.

Round 2 : Win

Olympus Starting / Ending 31/27

Doom Starting / Ending 26/0

Your excuses saying you didn't notice your exceptions is incredulous at best as this is not your first prep with combat exceptions. Moreover, at least from my perspective, based on this video, you outlevel Doom by quite a fair bit, so the 3-4 opt losses shouldn't be surprising. Doom may not have noticed the additional exception earlier simply because leading an event is chaotic at minimum... even if some Doom ranks notice the addn exception, they may not be able to communicate it to the higher ranks to ask for a redo.

We can sit here all day and argue about giving each other respect, but if 2 clans come together and have an event, make sure both sides follow the rules.

Personally both sides scored a 1-1, redo a prep stick to the original rules and win.

Ultimately the rules are 3 83+ combat, and to preserve the integrity of the CPL score board, I cannot turn a blind eye to concrete rules without letting emotions get into the way

I will stand by my original decision to "MISS" this prep

"Clan ranks are required to submit evidence pertinent for presenting their case to have the prep score disputed." - Basically anyone can dispute the prep score on any grounds- rule breaking is also included

I considered the fact that doom won the last round after you guys sat the couple of 83s+, which leads me to believe they are some what instrumental in helping olympus clinch the first 2 rounds.

However, I will re-consider this prep again after you telling me that doom didn't raise any objections after roundd 2

@@Grayson any particular reason why you didn't simply redo round 2?

it was round 1, and Round 2 we did sit all our lvl 83+s (3exeptions) it was 34v34 but we had to sit 3 83+s so it was 31v31