How Envy Recruits Before Weekend Events.

Hon0r

lol no one cares btw

Hi how are you random person on sharkbrew whome replies to every one of my posts the second after i post them with GJ before even reading the topic or watching the video. Your clan hasn't posted in a while and the only time I hear about them is when they lose preps. Honestly I dont care about your slumping HPC as well but do you see me going to every post and saying who cares? 

Hi how are you random person on sharkbrew whome replies to every one of my posts the second after i post them with GJ before even reading the topic or watching the video. Your clan hasn't posted in a while and the only time I hear about them is when they lose preps. Honestly I dont care about your slumping HPC as well but do you see me going to every post and saying who cares? 

shut up your a spastic lmfao

shut up your a spastic lmfao