How Envy Recruits Before Weekend Events.

Hon0r

xL never did this lollll we are not doom or cd or envy

Bro, don't lie to yourself, I've seen xL do the same exact thing. Cd did it as well before, there's nothing wrong with trying to recruit new people into the community.

Bro, don't lie to yourself, I've seen xL do the same exact thing. Cd did it as well before, there's nothing wrong with trying to recruit new people into the community.

xL is completely against this method of recruitment we simply do not and have not ever mass recruited by setting up auto typers strategically throughout Runescape. Our clan base is built off the relation ship i have with players in my 13 years of playing Runescape.

xL is completely against this method of recruitment we simply do not and have not ever mass recruited by setting up auto typers strategically throughout Runescape. Our clan base is built off the relation ship i have with players in my 13 years of playing Runescape.

Ok I had respect for your clan, but I do not have respect for people who lie about something so meaningless as a recruitment method.

Good stuff.
Even Hassan leads clan better than you do, at least he recruits and puts work in. You just rage at ur own members and flame them. Why didn't you name your clan 'Arrogance' it would've been perfect for you.
You're just at the bottom that's why you're mad, go recruit m8.

Good stuff.

Even Hassan leads clan better than you do, at least he recruits and puts work in. You just rage at ur own members and flame them. Why didn't you name your clan 'Arrogance' it would've been perfect for you.

You're just at the bottom that's why you're mad, go recruit m8.

Good idea mate dont mind if i change are clan name to arragance

Am I the only one who thinks this is completely unacceptable for an official pure clan...? Fatality really doesn't do it.. I hope... If so I will just stop posting on this website immediately and delete my account. I'm also very fucking confused on how a few people say xL are massers on some of the posts made and then go and say this type of recruiting is acceptable :P what the hell is a masser then rofl im confused please specify somebody?!?

You're so full of brown sticky stuff saying he hits off anything. He's one of the nicest rs players I've ever met and he's still new to clanning and you want to say he hits your members off? Wow, I wonder what you said about me or others after they left. Yet I had always wondered why people disliked you until after I left. It's the flame and propoganda you come up with that not only annoys everyone else but your own members too, which is why I didn't want to be your fkn warlord.

You're so full of brown sticky stuff saying he hits off anything. He's one of the nicest rs players I've ever met and he's still new to clanning and you want to say he hits your members off? Wow, I wonder what you said about me or others after they left. Yet I had always wondered why people disliked you until after I left. It's the flame and propoganda you come up with that not only annoys everyone else but your own members too, which is why I didn't want to be your fkn warlord.

@Datassd0e 

@@Abyssal_

He got an internet booter just to fuck with us because he wanted to close us because I kicked Hassan and he thought he can't bounce back.....

Proof is in the pudding fam, don't be cauliflower I don't make this brown sticky stuff up.....

http://remedy-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/2306-Krat0s%20l0l

@Datassd0e

@@Abyssal_

He got an internet booter just to fuck with us because he wanted to close us because I kicked Hassan and he thought he can't bounce back.....

Proof is in the pudding fam, don't be cauliflower I don't make this brown sticky stuff up.....

http://remedy-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/2306-Krat0s%20l0l

Nah, your link literally brings me to a blocked page which means there's definately no proof, and you're still broccolied.