How Envy Recruits Before Weekend Events.

Hon0r

Am I the only one who thinks this is completely unacceptable for an official pure clan...? Fatality really doesn't do it.. I hope... If so I will just stop posting on this website immediately and delete my account. I'm also very fucking confused on how a few people say xL are massers on some of the posts made and then go and say this type of recruiting is acceptable :P what the hell is a masser then rofl im confused please specify somebody?!?

I hate massers and newbundle of twigss as well... Anyone who's clan is less than 8 years old should close

This was xl pre closing topic by the amount of cauliflower. Should learn by now that mass recruiting isn't bad anymore. It just makes your clan quality go down. A small RS community means the more new bundle of twigss the better.

Give this man a cookie;)

no1 cares xl's homeworld is 308 lfmfao

Sorry, Excel likes to pk... Not camp nmz all week and then get 2-3 hours of action on saturday and sunday.

Silly LPC's having midweek trips in F2P 

Smh

So? let them mass recruit, brings in new pures to the clanning scene.

nOT RELALY BRINING IN NEW PURES, THEY JUST BRAIN WASH THE KIDS WHO STAY. THINK ABOUT IT HASSAN REPRESENTS THE PURE COMMUNITY I THINK THESE KIDS WILL STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM US AS POSSIBLE AFTER BEING IN ENVY HAHA

nOT RELALY BRINING IN NEW PURES, THEY JUST BRAIN WASH THE KIDS WHO STAY. THINK ABOUT IT HASSAN REPRESENTS THE PURE COMMUNITY I THINK THESE KIDS WILL STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM US AS POSSIBLE AFTER BEING IN ENVY HAHA

Why are you typing in ALL CAPS? I agree with him in bringing in new people to the pure community.