How Envy Recruits Before Weekend Events.

Hon0r

IDC what they do I'm just happy Krat0s stopped hitting off Remedy members...... I had to help so many of them change their IPS etc, and it really made us sad :(

But its what they do to keep their clan running, just let em be ahha

You're so full of brown sticky stuff saying he hits off anything. He's one of the nicest rs players I've ever met and he's still new to clanning and you want to say he hits your members off? Wow, I wonder what you said about me or others after they left. Yet I had always wondered why people disliked you until after I left. It's the flame and propoganda you come up with that not only annoys everyone else but your own members too, which is why I didn't want to be your fkn warlord.

The entire point of LPC's is to recruit new blood into the clanning community as well as being a potential stepping stone into the higher caliber clans.

If you're an LPC and not recruiting then I don't know what the fuck you are doing. How else is clanning supposed to grow?

I can understand you being brown sticky stuff and not being able to hack it in HPC's, but flaming another lpc for doing what every lpc should be doing is just pathetic

stepping stone into hpc clan? what a joke, if u think lpcs make there clans just to let there memebr leave and join an hpc, your fkn delusional. half the real pure community got no repsect for the so called hpcs and there def lvls. "higher caliber" thats your point of view

The entire point of LPC's is to recruit new blood into the clanning community as well as being a potential stepping stone into the higher caliber clans.

You're so full of brown sticky stuff saying he hits off anything. He's one of the nicest rs players I've ever met and he's still new to clanning and you want to say he hits your members off? Wow, I wonder what you said about me or others after they left. Yet I had always wondered why people disliked you until after I left. It's the flame and propoganda you come up with that not only annoys everyone else but your own members too, which is why I didn't want to be your fkn warlord.

stepping stone into hpc clan? what a joke, if u think lpcs make there clans just to let there memebr leave and join an hpc, your fkn delusional. half the real pure community got no repsect for the so called hpcs and there def lvls. "higher caliber" thats your point of view

Right, which is why there are no memorable LPC's and over half of the members are multi clanning in pre existing HPC's. Think before you post.

Hi how are you random person on sharkbrew whome replies to every one of my posts the second after i post them with GJ before even reading the topic or watching the video. Your clan hasn't posted in a while and the only time I hear about them is when they lose preps. Honestly I dont care about your slumping HPC as well but do you see me going to every post and saying who cares? 

some one needs a chill pill. XD

Right, which is why there are no memorable LPC's and over half of the members are multi clanning in pre existing HPC's. Think before you post.

why? becouse all hpc think having def is still pure and most lpc refuse to follow your thoery, thefore cant compete when one kid 30def tanks for ever compared to 1def.

That's pretty sad that they have to mass no? Well your clan does it to lol stop trying to act like that's okay.

Who the fuck cares if they mass? It's a low level pure clan don't be so self-righteous. Do you really think they're going to care if you call them massers when they completely out op you on trips.

Hi how are you random person on sharkbrew whome replies to every one of my posts the second after i post them with GJ before even reading the topic or watching the video. Your clan hasn't posted in a while and the only time I hear about them is when they lose preps. Honestly I dont care about your slumping HPC as well but do you see me going to every post and saying who cares? 

you're irrelevant as fuck just shut up lmfao

you're embarrassing yourself. how bout you go outside and play with the other 12 year olds instead of stayin on sharkbrew and trying to spread brown sticky stuffty ass propaganda lmfa0. desperate