Olympus vs Energy [1-0]

God Steve

I'm just still laughing right now...

-Ultama is coming on this thread acting like he even has a dog in this fight, he just humps tesco's leg to get attention.

-Olympus is claiming they didn't DDoS anybody.

-People are claiming Olympus DDoSed.

-Nobody actually knows who did the DDoSing, but for validation reasons why not point the finger at everybody because fuck logic.

-You've got dumb niggas trying to justify winning by claiming Olympus of all people closed Severance, while Tom is sitting there saying the same insult over and over.

For real this topic is the ultimate conglomerate of just sheer fuckery, and it's beyond entertaining - keep going. 

Oh, you didn't post on this thread until now did you?

gtksecr.png

Seems like your head is fucked up after I bodyslammed your clan into the ground again, stay paki broccoli.

multiple people use this forum account dogly

you're a mute and you are the topic slave 4 olympus just like u were in ambush

aka useless

@don we're open, you're not. Simple as that. Congrats on your mini records I guess? L0l. Such a shame how y'all couldn't compete in the wild.

are you actually braindead irl? these were the last two weekend trips we had and we slammed u and pushed you around the wild like peasants and now im doing it with sv then again your ex-remedy you wouldnt know anything mr raja kyp 

55+ Pull pushed you around like peasants

55+ pull 

get bullied moron

Your name isn't Jacob or Dan from Britain spastic, your name is probably Rakesh you paki fuck, I hope you get deported again.

Just like in real life, you're looking for a new home on RS since I closed both of your originals LOL. Energy is next maybe?

i have no idea where any of that came from

but severance smashed ambush and olympus lol

stay upset :D

are you actually braindead irl? these were the last two weekend trips we had and we slammed u and pushed you around the wild like peasants and now im doing it with sv then again your ex-remedy you wouldnt know anything mr raja kyp 

55+ Pull pushed you around like peasants

55+ pull 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8

Oh u claim u closed us because we were bored and rushed u down 15-20? Nice lmfao u forgot ur 0-2 in preps vs sev and u ignored the prep declaration ur clans brown sticky stuff tbh

u left cause you were tired of losing, similar to this prep

I'm just still laughing right now...

-Ultama is coming on this thread acting like he even has a dog in this fight, he just humps tesco's leg to get attention.

-Olympus is claiming they didn't DDoS anybody.

-People are claiming Olympus DDoSed.

-Nobody actually knows who did the DDoSing, but for validation reasons why not point the finger at everybody because fuck logic.

-You've got dumb niggas trying to justify winning by claiming Olympus of all people closed Severance, while Tom is sitting there saying the same insult over and over.

For real this topic is the ultimate conglomerate of just sheer fuckery, and it's beyond entertaining - keep going.

That's pretty ironic considering he created an account called "ultama's dad" on league of legends and tried to take all of our names on OSRSPS lmfao

why do you even bother posting if you aren't even part of a clan or relevant to the community in any way? Your clan closed a long time ago, deal with it l0l

multiple people use this forum account dogly

you're a mute and you are the topic slave 4 olympus just like u were in ambush

aka useless

wait... you just called him a mute...

you literally went to trips with a muted microphone...

you went into panic teamspeak to try and roast pepsi, leech predicted you would mute when he talked and you muted...

you sit in teamspeak with a microphone but instead have it on mute and write in IRC instead of just talking to people with your headset...

paki logic

so many people hating on Olympus, even from non-existent clans like imperial and severance. If NRG is so worried about their ranking/how they are perceived as pkers that they have to make a false accusation like Olympus ddossing them (Lol), then let this whole thing not count as a win/ a loss. we could always go for another round instead of arguing?

That's pretty ironic considering he created an account called "ultama's dad" on league of legends and tried to take all of our names on OSRSPS lmfao

why do you even bother posting if you aren't even part of a clan or relevant to the community in any way? Your clan closed a long time ago, deal with it l0l

I remember when I claimed I knew everything, when in fact, I knew little to nothing. Wait, my name isn't Ultama and I don't follow a single person around on these forums and flame them to try and improve my e-dick.

The less you know, spastic. I mean, if we're going to talk relevancy, we should talk about how the only person who thinks your opinion actually carries any weight is you. Most egocentric broccoli I've come across in a while, take a seat and think about your life before you respond to something you don't belong in.

I remember when I claimed I knew everything, when in fact, I knew little to nothing. Wait, my name isn't Ultama and I don't follow a single person around on these forums and flame them to try and improve my e-dick.

The less you know, spastic. I mean, if we're going to talk relevancy, we should talk about how the only person who thinks your opinion actually carries any weight is you. Most egocentric broccoli I've come across in a while, take a seat and think about your life before you respond to something you don't belong in.

I think you need to look up half the words you're trying to write because you have no idea what you are writing l0l.

It's kinda understandable though, you claimed you were in TP but no rank actually remembers you being apart of it, so you must have been as irrelevant as you are now.

You should listen to your advice about feeling free to think about your life though, trying to act like a white knight on the forum of a game instead of going outside with friends (although it seems you lack these too).

Can you remove yourself from this topic/these forums/life as you hold no relevancy in any of these aspects.

I think you need to look up half the words you're trying to write because you have no idea what you are writing l0l.

It's kinda understandable though, you claimed you were in TP but no rank actually remembers you being apart of it, so you must have been as irrelevant as you are now.

You should listen to your advice about feeling free to think about your life though, trying to act like a white knight on the forum of a game instead of going outside with friends (although it seems you lack these too).

Nys9180751, I was in TP when Synergy got bored of all the main clans closing. Bobyk, John, Ant, Voidz, and myself joined Temptation... Just because you don't know the words I'm saying doesn't mean I don't know the meaning to them. 

You're on the same forum I am, cauliflower. Like, I can't comprehend your intense retardation right now because everything you said just contradicted yourself. You're easier than I expected. Nobody is acting like a white knight, I'm repeatedly - very easily for that matter - making you look like you have no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to sit here and try to continue with me, at least try to come up with some better content to keep me entertained because right now you're just repeating yourself, contradicting yourself in the process, and it's boring me.

Swing away, champ.

EDIT: The only word that I figured you'd struggle with was egocentric, but you clearly said half the words... So there's quite a few basic words in the English language that you need to study up on if you're having trouble. I'll help - I said you're full of yourself.

Nys9180751, I was in TP when Synergy got bored of all the main clans closing. Bobyk, John, Ant, Voidz, and myself joined Temptation... Just because you don't know the words I'm saying doesn't mean I don't know the meaning to them. 

You're on the same forum I am, cauliflower. Like, I can't comprehend your intense retardation right now because everything you said just contradicted yourself. You're easier than I expected. Nobody is acting like a white knight, I'm repeatedly - very easily for that matter - making you look like you have no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to sit here and try to continue with me, at least try to come up with some better content to keep me entertained because right now you're just repeating yourself, contradicting yourself in the process, and it's boring me.

Swing away, champ.

You just said I was egocentric and now you're posting thinking you "cleared" me when you've already proven my point that you are irrelevant as no one actually knows who you are in my clan lmfa0

I see you're another random with tourettes and social issues (explains why you are still salty after we closed severance, you were very easy and you probably had little to no influence in that clan btw) so not going outside with friends is probably something you don't really care about lmfao

stay easy and dead like your clan though, thanks.

You just said I was egocentric and now you're posting thinking you "cleared" me when you've already proven my point that you are irrelevant as no one actually knows who you are in my clan lmfa0

I see you're another random with tourettes and social issues (explains why you are still salty after we closed severance, you were very easy and you probably had little to no influence in that clan btw) so not going outside with friends is probably something you don't really care about lmfao

stay easy and dead like your clan though, thanks.

Let's dissect your post;

Yes, yes I did say you were egocentric; you are full of yourself. You're the type of person to take a picture of yourself to look at it. I never said I cleared you, I just said you're boring me and come up with new content because you sitting here and saying that I'm irrelevant is the only thing you can come up with because you don't have anything else on me. It's funny, and makes me want to keep poking you with a stick because you're currently giving me entertainment and I don't have to pay for it.

"Your" clan, there's multiple people who know that I was in Temptation, and to be brutally honest, whether or not you know I was in it or not isn't really a huge deal to me or anyone else for that matter. You're the one who brought up Temptation, not me. Yes, congratulations, you've joined Olympus and you're in a clan that received the clan of the month award for LPC's in June - I'm proud of you. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you more than likely had nothing to do with it. It's why I've been asked to come back to Olympus at least 3 times, I'm irrelevant and random... Right? To be fair, I like Olympus but there's just those few individuals in each clan that give all clans a bad name, and you're one of them.

Now we can move onto the part where you just made up some brown sticky stuff to try and flame me. Nice, way to prove that you're not only a stereotypical keyboard warrior, but you're using the same insults that people use in 5th grade. I didn't bring Severance into it, you did. I simply stated that people bringing up Severance on a topic that had nothing to do with Severance were cauliflower. Obviously, your lack of comprehension skills lead you to believe that I'm salty over Severance when it wasn't even remotely on my mind. I'm not going to bother defending something that has no place in this conversation, save it for something else... Unless it's the only fuel you have for your fire, then by all means go ahead and use it to maintain your last bit of relevancy.

TL;DR - If you didn't read it, I understand why... It'll take you 45 minutes, feel free to just say something like "Nice paragraph broccoli lmfao hur hur severance was brown sticky stuff u were never in temptation and i need to go to bed it's late lolxd :^("

Let's dissect your post;

Yes, yes I did say you were egocentric; you are full of yourself. You're the type of person to take a picture of yourself to look at it. I never said I cleared you, I just said you're boring me and come up with new content because you sitting here and saying that I'm irrelevant is the only thing you can come up with because you don't have anything else on me. It's funny, and makes me want to keep poking you with a stick because you're currently giving me entertainment and I don't have to pay for it.

"Your" clan, there's multiple people who know that I was in Temptation, and to be brutally honest, whether or not you know I was in it or not isn't really a huge deal to me or anyone else for that matter. You're the one who brought up Temptation, not me. Yes, congratulations, you've joined Olympus and you're in a clan that received the clan of the month award for LPC's in June - I'm proud of you. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you more than likely had nothing to do with it. It's why I've been asked to come back to Olympus at least 3 times, I'm irrelevant and random... Right? To be fair, I like Olympus but there's just those few individuals in each clan that give all clans a bad name, and you're one of them.

Now we can move onto the part where you just made up some brown sticky stuff to try and flame me. Nice, way to prove that you're not only a stereotypical keyboard warrior, but you're using the same insults that people use in 5th grade. I didn't bring Severance into it, you did. I simply stated that people bringing up Severance on a topic that had nothing to do with Severance were cauliflower. Obviously, your lack of comprehension skills lead you to believe that I'm salty over Severance when it wasn't even remotely on my mind. I'm not going to bother defending something that has no place in this conversation, save it for something else... Unless it's the only fuel you have for your fire, then by all means go ahead and use it to maintain your last bit of relevancy.

TL;DR - If you didn't read it, I understand why... It'll take you 45 minutes, feel free to just say something like "Nice paragraph broccoli lmfao hur hur severance was brown sticky stuff u were never in temptation and i need to go to bed it's late lolxd :^("

"let me dissect your post"

aka

"im a fucking virgin who has nothing else to do but flame on an RSPS forum" l0l

Since your opinion is as invalid as you are, I don't actually need to read what you actually wrote because you are broccolied beyond belief lmfao.

"let me dissect your post"

aka

"im a fucking virgin who has nothing else to do but flame on an RSPS forum" l0l

Since your opinion is as invalid as you are, I don't actually need to read what you actually wrote because you are cauliflower beyond belief lmfao.

That's what I thought you said, keep making brown sticky stuff up to keep your hard ass attitude across the board on these forums.

As for Olympus, I'm sorry that this tool has infected your community and I wish you guys the best in ridding yourself of the cancer.

P.S: Your entire post was a giant contradiction, congratulations... LOL

That's what I thought you said, keep making brown sticky stuff up to keep your hard ass attitude across the board on these forums.

As for Olympus, I'm sorry that this tool has infected your community and I wish you guys the best in ridding yourself of the cancer.

P.S: Way to contradict yourself, yet again... Lmao. Your entire post was a giant contradiction, congratulations.

Do you actually read what you write before you post it? l0l

As for infecting communities, ofc a severance would know about that l0l. Your clan brought nothing good into the community, and i'd say about 90% of the members within it are one or more of the following:

- New

- Irrelevant

- Autistic

- Dyslexic

- Down Syndrome

Now can you get off our thread, thanks. You were the one who mentioned me, so we would appreciate it if you remove your peasantry and irrelevancy from our topic so I can get back to playing hots with friends thanks.

P.S: You're a -1 in Energy and they would be better off without you as you provide them nothing but drama lmao

uet7rVm.png

RmPpi7J.png

z9uiCEX.png

t5mikeC.png

As for infecting communities, ofc a severance would know about that l0l. Your clan brought nothing good into the community, and i'd say about 90% of the members within it are one or more of the following:
- New
- Irrelevant
- Autistic
- Dyslexic
- Down Syndrome

Now can you get off our thread, thanks. You were the one who mentioned me, so we would appreciate it if you remove your peasantry and irrelevancy from our topic so I can get back to playing hots with friends thanks.

P.S: You're a -1 in Energy and they would be better off without you as you provide them nothing but drama lmao

Smash that edit button, lmao.

Once again, contradicting yourself! AND, now, making yourself to be a hypocrite of the highest level.

- New
- Irrelevant
- Autistic
- Dyslexic
- Down Syndrome

rIXjho1.png

mqEJ2oH.png

zylgBgs.png

Kick yourself.