Fatality Starting a New Rivalry?

sudo_

Who will win the new rivalry  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the new rivalry

• Fatality
    • Redemption

yo @@yaz who u dude? u awfully obsessed with tlp

No, I'm just playing the anti-propaganda side. Since these forums are pretty much tlp run/ have tlp biased.
Was a big fan of TLP as a clan but some the bang wagoners that have joined you are cocky and disrespectful.

Either way words don't mean much, p2p + f2p prep Fi ad we can see once and for all who's #2

No, I'm just playing the anti-propaganda side. Since these forums are pretty much tlp run/ have tlp biased.

Was a big fan of TLP as a clan but some the bang wagoners that have joined you are cocky and disrespectful.

Either way words don't mean much, p2p + f2p prep Fi ad we can see once and for all who's #2

iSyjY.png

Not sure how Tlp thinks they won this rivalry already...

Just coz Fi used our capes? Na it's been like 2 weeks anyway

It's pretty much over as they can't compete with us in the wilderness, they'll just continue to wait for us to fight and try to ruin it lmao

Kind of awkward that you say so when fi beat you in several fullouts and then slumped you on 07 and won the rivalry so you closed... Just lol please dont talk about things you clearly are clueless about. Pheasant

This is really a low quality troll at best, just an awful attempt at being funny.

Doesn't fo anti crash for Fatality? lol wuu2 id be mad too if i was forced to anti crash every trip

No, foe does not anti-crash for Fatality, to answer your question.

Funny that you mention this, i would also be mad if my clan lost a rivalry against a clan and have never won any fullouts on a game whatsoever. So i understand that you are upset but it doesnt give me enough evidence to realize how someone on this planet can possibly be so braindamaged as you :) eo closed, it's a shame you are not over it yet so you can continue with your little life xd. Stay mad, more energy for me

Cleared @@Tribey0

No, foe does not anti-crash for Fatality, to answer your question.

Funny that you mention this, i would also be mad if my clan lost a rivalry against a clan and have never won any fullouts on a game whatsoever. So i understand that you are upset but it doesnt give me enough evidence to realize how someone on this planet can possibly be so braindamaged as you :) eo closed, it's a shame you are not over it yet so you can continue with your little life xd. Stay mad, more energy for me

Cleared @@Tribey0

I thought you were a "Troll" why you writing a love letter to me?, ez