Top 3 Propaganda Clans

D U M P

I couldn't give a fuck less about the people we lost.  They will all tell you we don't do bullbrown sticky stuff or propaganda either.

I don't remember, brain was a bit too washed Kyle

Stop getting so heated though...

:hehehe:

I couldn't give a fuck less about the people we lost, they left for their reasons and I respect that. It hasn't effected us negatively and our community is improving because of it...btw we lost one rank and kicked another.  They will all tell you we don't do bullbrown sticky stuff or propaganda either.

Let me know when you have a better rebuttal, because you can't disprove anything I say.  Don't utter bullbrown sticky stuff about my clan if you have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't do that about yours.  Pretty biased from a mediator.

Ok im sorry for making u this angry but the things I have said are just my opinions l00l, if u r unhappy with my moderation of these forums feel free to put in a complaint :P.

MM were probably the best propaganda clan of all time.

CP i'm not sure how i'd classify them, they definitely lie to their members the most but it never seems to work out for them so i'm not sure that I could say they are successful.

I'm sorry, but what?

We declined one prep on forums because the situation between both clans were too hostile to the point we were getting hit off every prep we did.  Obviously things are better now.  We assumed we had won the thing because the guy who made the clan of the month for FOE made ours...so it's not like we went out and had ours made.  I guess next time I'll go declare on 10 LPCs and get some free wins /banter. Think of a few more things, we don't run a propaganda machine we just don't openly advertise Sharkbrew because it in no way benefits our clan.  We don't even post our trip topics very often unless someone actually feels like it, we have them posted on our own site because we couldn't give a rat's ass about what this community thinks of us (except I'd rather not you spread lies and propaganda about us making propaganda lmfao). You're the only person who's said Supremacy on this thread, and I think it's because you have bad memories.

Actually the point of declaring on LPCs is pretty interesting in just doing it to farm ELO. Might have to do something about it if it happens.. but it can be kind of good to try and force an lpc to train and move up. 

cp - this clan could be completely cleared and every clan knows it, but they'll still come up with a story on how they "won" & their members will forever believe the ranks (drunk,chain,david etc.)

eop - you'll have solo slave away on eop forums and write paragraphs about how eop is the best clan to touch the game but in reality the clan never won a 1v1 fullout and was known to lack quality members. Although with numerous topics of ranks boasting about their own clan, they gained hype from that which was amazing in my opinion lol & they maintained to stay toe-to-toe with foe in f2p.

rd - clan has potential but the ranks allow 5-6 mains in their cc and their mains snipe pures. Not one member complained about it & still continues on.

~something recent but funny~

tlp - i read a topic made by dissy & he explained like 8 brown sticky stuffty points on why tlp declined foe's fullout request. Had to have been the worst excuses I have ever read but every single tlp member that posted ate it up like birthday cake, tlp had alot more propaganda in the past but besides that tlp is a great clan with alot of potential. 

cp - this clan could be completely cleared and every clan knows it, but they'll still come up with a story on how they "won" & their members will forever believe the ranks (drunk,chain,david etc.)

eop - you'll have solo slave away on eop forums and write paragraphs about how eop is the best clan to touch the game but in reality the clan never won a 1v1 fullout and was known to lack quality members. Although with numerous topics of ranks boasting about their own clan, they gained hype from that which was amazing in my opinion lol & they maintained to say toe-to-toe with foe in f2p.

rd - clan has potential but the ranks allow 5-6 mains in their cc and their mains snipe pures. Not one member complained about it & still continues on.

~something recent but funny~

tlp - i read a topic made by dissy & he explained like 8 brown sticky stuffty points on why tlp declined foe's fullout request. Had to have been the worst excuses I have ever read but every single tlp member that posted ate it up like birthday cake, tlp had alot more propaganda in the past but besides that tlp is a great clan with alot of potential. 

Agreed with most of it except ur last point. Haven't Fi declined 2 fullouts over the past few months?

Agreed with most of it except ur last point. Haven't Fi declined 2 fullouts over the past few months?

ofc considering this is about your clan. I don't expect any tlp members to come into the light and admit that the topic dissy made was pure bullbrown sticky stuff. 

ofc considering this is about your clan. I don't expect any tlp members to come into the light and admit that the topic dissy made was pure bullbrown sticky stuff. 

? That's a topic of opinions lmfao, who's to say he is right or wrong?

But Fi ranks have done the same thing if not worse and you seem to be avoiding that completely. A bit hypocritical of you, don't you think m8??

Honestly I agree with Birthday on his last point, and it would be the same for any clan that declines any fight. Fullouts just attract the most attention.

I wouldn't expect any TLP member to publicly call bullbrown sticky stuff to that list of excuses because of a few reasons.

Firstly they want to believe they are true and valid reasons for declining but if you actually think about it I'm sure some TLP members are smart enough to see that there can be a fullout because all those things apply to wilderness fights and preps except for the invites part anyway. They aren't valid reasons.

Just like if you look at why Fatality declined against us. It's not because of any of the reasons TLP gave, it's because they feel there is too high of a risk by accepting it because they have a much lower chance of winning just because of the state of our clan is stronger ATM. If they felt they had a chance they would win they'd fight. Same with TLP atm.

If Fatality declared on TLP, I almost guarantee TLP would accept. Why? Because they believe they are stronger. Therefore any clan that declines does it because they know they can't win or there is too high of a risk to take. Otherwise they would fight imo.

Honestly I agree with Birthday on his last point, and it would be the same for any clan that declines any fight. Fullouts just attract the most attention.

I wouldn't expect any TLP member to publicly call bullbrown sticky stuff to that list of excuses because of a few reasons.

Firstly they want to believe they are true and valid reasons for declining but if you actually think about it I'm sure some TLP members are smart enough to see that there can be a fullout because all those things apply to wilderness fights and preps except for the invites part anyway. They aren't valid reasons.

Just like if you look at why Fatality declined against us. It's not because of any of the reasons TLP gave, it's because they feel there is too high of a risk by accepting it because they have a much lower chance of winning just because of the state of our clan is stronger ATM. If they felt they had a chance they would win they'd fight. Same with TLP atm.

If Fatality declared on TLP, I almost guarantee TLP would accept. Why? Because they believe they are stronger. Therefore any clan that declines does it because they know they can't win or there is too high of a risk to take. Otherwise they would fight imo.

It's posts like these that consistently validate why you are not anyone that matters.

We and Fi have similar ML's, within 10 of each other. It would be expected that in a fullout situation, we could both pull similar opts. And thats even if a fullout were to happen. I don't like Dissy's topic but I can't say he's not wrong about several points concerning pure clans and fullouts.

You(sorry, FOE, not you) has a near 135 ML. For months the clan has been undisputed #1 because of the simple fact that nobody can match your pulls enough to give you a good fight. So if you wanna harp on about how big and mighty FOE is, or how nobody else seems to be able to pull what you can, go ahead.

The second another clan is able to compete with you in the wild, ONE WEEKEND, out of DOZENS, your clan goes full tilt. And that's fucking hilarious. Goes to show what a bunch of glory hunters your clan is composed of, who only log on during weekends because they think they're #1. You think your leadership is competent enough to deal with not being uncontested? Do you actually think your members, who do fuck all besides play for 90 minutes on weekends, are going to want to play if they aren't undisputed?

One weekend where you're bested after months of rolling says a lot about the state of your clan. Fortunately Fi keeps wearing your capes and you're too dumb to do anything about them, no, it's clear they can't do brown sticky stuff otherwise.

Fucking child.

It's posts like these that consistently validate why you are not anyone that matters.

We and Fi have similar ML's, within 10 of each other. It would be expected that in a fullout situation, we could both pull similar opts. And thats even if a fullout were to happen. I don't like Dissy's topic but I can't say he's not wrong about several points concerning pure clans and fullouts.

You(sorry, FOE, not you) has a near 135 ML. For months the clan has been undisputed #1 because of the simple fact that nobody can match your pulls enough to give you a good fight. So if you wanna harp on about how big and mighty FOE is, or how nobody else seems to be able to pull what you can, go ahead.

The second another clan is able to compete with you in the wild, ONE WEEKEND, out of DOZENS, your clan goes full tilt. And that's fucking hilarious. Goes to show what a bunch of glory hunters your clan is composed of, who only log on during weekends because they think they're #1. You think your leadership is competent enough to deal with not being uncontested? Do you actually think your members, who do fuck all besides play for 90 minutes on weekends, are going to want to play if they aren't undisputed?

One weekend where you're bested after months of rolling says a lot about the state of your clan. Fortunately Fi keeps wearing your capes and you're too dumb to do anything about them, no, it's clear they can't do brown sticky stuff otherwise.

Fucking child.

Shut the fuck up already.

cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp cp

basically cp if you didn't get what i was saying

CP

Multiple people have said sup lmfao.. nice propaganda

I could care less about your members posting on sharkbrew, that doesn't bother me, that part of my comment wasn't even referring to you guys unless there is something I don't know. 

Regardless I respect Sup as a clan as they've stayed open this long and have built up a dedicated community. But if you truly were bothered by a tiny comment I made about you guys, maybe you should take a step back and think about what you're really saying to your members, maybe you wouldn't have lost all those ranks/ex ranks to other clans :s

l0l congratz u got the 3 brown sticky stufftiest guys from supremacy