Top 3 Propaganda Clans

D U M P

I said this a week ago; I didn't expect an actual response out of you.

Stop being so predictable, there's nothing cute about being a +1

It's posts like these that consistently validate why you are not anyone that matters.

We and Fi have similar ML's, within 10 of each other. It would be expected that in a fullout situation, we could both pull similar opts. And thats even if a fullout were to happen. I don't like Dissy's topic but I can't say he's not wrong about several points concerning pure clans and fullouts.

You(sorry, FOE, not you) has a near 135 ML. For months the clan has been undisputed #1 because of the simple fact that nobody can match your pulls enough to give you a good fight. So if you wanna harp on about how big and mighty FOE is, or how nobody else seems to be able to pull what you can, go ahead.

The second another clan is able to compete with you in the wild, ONE WEEKEND, out of DOZENS, your clan goes full tilt. And that's fucking hilarious. Goes to show what a bunch of glory hunters your clan is composed of, who only log on during weekends because they think they're #1. You think your leadership is competent enough to deal with not being uncontested? Do you actually think your members, who do fuck all besides play for 90 minutes on weekends, are going to want to play if they aren't undisputed?

One weekend where you're bested after months of rolling says a lot about the state of your clan. Fortunately Fi keeps wearing your capes and you're too dumb to do anything about them, no, it's clear they can't do brown sticky stuff otherwise.

Fucking child.

I don't remember, brain was a bit too washed Kyle

Stop getting so heated though...

:hehehe:

When have I ever gotten mad? LOL. We sure washed your brain good!  You can't even remember the propagander!

Let me listen to you play League of Legends for 5 minutes, speaking of heated.

:hehehe:

Ok im sorry for making u this angry but the things I have said are just my opinions l00l, if u r unhappy with my moderation of these forums feel free to put in a complaint :P.

Yeah, not angry at all.  Just because I use vulgar language over a keyboard doesn't make me angry whatsoever.  I can see how it may seem this way.

Also, your opinions?  Listen to how cauliflower this opinion sounds: "Sup to an extent shelter their members and also don't post topics on Sharkbrew because they put their propaganda topics on their website".  Essentially that's what you said, just rephrased. That doesn't sound like an opinion.

You can't be spouting "opinions" as a mediator to begin with on a website saying clans use propaganda without any proof or knowledge of anything.  That just looks bad on you, but then again nobody gives a fuck about any moderator's credibility on this website.  I'm glad you've retracted your statement because it was pretty cauliflower to begin with. 

If I posted my opinions about every clan and passed them as fact, I'd be banned from this website.

CLEARED

Ok im sorry for making u this angry but the things I have said are just my opinions l00l, if u r unhappy with my moderation of these forums feel free to put in a complaint :P.

Not like anything would be done if a complaint was submitted.

During periods of slump or when their clan is doing badly, leaders use excuse of "member's safety"

Which is hella ironic when their own forums are insecure.

Our forums are more secure than these.

Probably because of your fake encryption system.

That's beyond the point.

@@Victory Query me for a prep you stuttering bundle of twigsgot. Remind me what you've accomplished doing in CP other than knowing every way to ride a moss giants nuts.

I don't really stutter, but i defiantly hit a nerve.

Time to cry about being sat in every P2P Prep you have?

I said this a week ago; I didn't expect an actual response out of you.

Stop being so predictable, there's nothing cute about being a +1

You could have a conversation with me if you weren't talking brown sticky stuff you tomato.

Fail to see how I'm a +1 if I have the rank I do. But I guess anyone in a big clan is a +1 to you.

Essentially you are talking brown sticky stuff to the councils of your clan if you make fun of what they have to do.