Top 3 Propaganda Clans

D U M P

Clans that shelter their members (fi/cp/sup to an extent). Not letting their members use sharkbrew etc leads to them never knowing the truth :(

They can blatantly lose a fight and then make a propaganda topic in their member boards to keep their members happy and cover up the truth :/

lol, they're not allowed you use sharkbrew? WTF

eop - they're actually smart about it tho

cp - their propaganda stretches to "we won this fight and that's the end of it" 

tlp - kidding themselves on

fi - swelly

sup - not so much rly, they're just smart about which preps they accept/which wildy fights they accept - they're very tactical in how they approach events 

rd - try and act like they win fights without the likes of ddosing and mains like idk how they convince their broccolied members that it's okay for them to have mains in the cc???

not in order^

CP takes the cake here they'll get cleared and are somehow able to convince their members that they won.

I was on an eop trip a while back and they got run down from sperm through hills hut all the way to ditch with only 1/4 of eops ops. As they were getting walked down they were all spamming "gf tomatos" and "this brown sticky stuffs easy" lmao.

Clans that shelter their members (fi/cp/sup to an extent). Not letting their members use sharkbrew etc leads to them never knowing the truth :(

They can blatantly lose a fight and then make a propaganda topic in their member boards to keep their members happy and cover up the truth :/

lmfao how do we shelter our members?

its the mods on this site that dont let us use it tbh LOL

if you can go and show me a topic supremacy made that wasn't the truth, i'd be glad to know.