Top 3 Propaganda Clans

D U M P

lmfao how do we shelter our members?

its the mods on this site that dont let us use it tbh LOL

if you can go and show me a topic supremacy made that wasn't the truth, i'd be glad to know.

He's clueless, dont worry I'll shelter you!

Clans that shelter their members (fi/cp/sup to an extent). Not letting their members use sharkbrew etc leads to them never knowing the truth :(

They can blatantly lose a fight and then make a propaganda topic in their member boards to keep their members happy and cover up the truth :/

You're just talking out of your ass because that's not the truth. If anything, the clan that propaganda was eop 

lmfao how do we shelter our members?

its the mods on this site that dont let us use it tbh LOL

if you can go and show me a topic supremacy made that wasn't the truth, i'd be glad to know.

I said sup to an extent for a reason, you guys aren't as bad as other clans. But still imo a lot of your members seem to eat up anything your ranks say regardless of the actual outcome.

Take the 'clan of the month' for example. Sure you guys had the best record for quite a while, but declining preps is just as equally weighted as winning them, yet you guys go on and on about winning it (even having gfx made rofl). I could probably think of a few more things but that was the final reason I decided to put u guys on my list.

You're just talking out of your ass because that's not the truth. If anything, the clan that propaganda was eop 

It is the truth, this is exactly what I am talking about my (clan)friend.

Eop closed so thats why they weren't on the list l0l but yeah certain periods of eop would definitely find themselves a place in there.

Clans that shelter their members (fi/cp/sup to an extent). Not letting their members use sharkbrew etc leads to them never knowing the truth :(

They can blatantly lose a fight and then make a propaganda topic in their member boards to keep their members happy and cover up the truth :/

Sheltering people from this cancer isn't a bad idea, right?

I said sup to an extent for a reason, you guys aren't as bad as other clans. But still imo a lot of your members seem to eat up anything your ranks say regardless of the actual outcome.

Take the 'clan of the month' for example. Sure you guys had the best record for quite a while, but declining preps is just as equally weighted as winning them, yet you guys go on and on about winning it (even having gfx made rofl). I could probably think of a few more things but that was the final reason I decided to put u guys on my list.

Eop closed so thats why they weren't on the list l0l but yeah certain periods of eop would definitely find themselves a place in there.

There was that one time when it was only done for our members safety. The situation aint like that anymore, but im pretty sure most of the people still lurked the site during that period. If a clan doesn't priorities sharkbrew that much as some other clans do, then so it is

I'm sorry, but what?

We declined one prep on forums because the situation between both clans were too hostile to the point we were getting hit off every prep we did.  Obviously things are better now.  We assumed we had won the thing because the guy who made the clan of the month for FOE made ours...so it's not like we went out and had ours made.  I guess next time I'll go declare on 10 LPCs and get some free wins /banter. Think of a few more things, we don't run a propaganda machine we just don't openly advertise Sharkbrew because it in no way benefits our clan.  We don't even post our trip topics very often unless someone actually feels like it, we have them posted on our own site because we couldn't give a rat's ass about what this community thinks of us (except I'd rather not you spread lies and propaganda about us making propaganda lmfao). You're the only person who's said Supremacy on this thread, and I think it's because you have bad memories.

I'm sorry, but what?

We declined one prep on forums because the situation between both clans were too hostile to the point we were getting hit off every prep we did.  Obviously things are better now.  We assumed we had won the thing because the guy who made the clan of the month for FOE made ours...so it's not like we went out and had ours made.  I guess next time I'll go declare on 10 LPCs and get some free wins /banter. Think of a few more things, we don't run a propaganda machine we just don't openly advertise Sharkbrew because it in no way benefits our clan.  We don't even post our trip topics very often unless someone actually feels like it, we have them posted on our own site because we couldn't give a rat's ass about what this community thinks of us (except I'd rather not you spread lies and propaganda about us making propaganda lmfao). You're the only person who's said Supremacy on this thread, and I think it's because you have bad memories.

Multiple people have said sup lmfao.. nice propaganda

I could care less about your members posting on sharkbrew, that doesn't bother me, that part of my comment wasn't even referring to you guys unless there is something I don't know. 

Regardless I respect Sup as a clan as they've stayed open this long and have built up a dedicated community. But if you truly were bothered by a tiny comment I made about you guys, maybe you should take a step back and think about what you're really saying to your members, maybe you wouldn't have lost all those ranks/ex ranks to other clans :s

Multiple people have said sup lmfao.. nice propaganda

I could care less about your members posting on sharkbrew, that doesn't bother me, that part of my comment wasn't even referring to you guys unless there is something I don't know. 

Regardless I respect Sup as a clan as they've stayed open this long and have built up a dedicated community. But if you truly were bothered by a tiny comment I made about you guys, maybe you should take a step back and think about what you're really saying to your members, maybe you wouldn't have lost all those ranks/ex ranks to other clans :s

I couldn't give a fuck less about the people we lost, they left for their reasons and I respect that. It hasn't effected us negatively and our community is improving because of it...btw we lost one rank and kicked another.  They will all tell you we don't do bullbrown sticky stuff or propaganda either.

Let me know when you have a better rebuttal, because you can't disprove anything I say.  Don't utter bullbrown sticky stuff about my clan if you have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't do that about yours.  Pretty biased from a mediator.