If the clan you're in closed

sudo_

I would not join any clan but if I was forced

Join

AAO- To me are not old school only a few of them are from the real AAO in 2005 which had me on their crappy "hit list"m but my friend Kirby from xL is in there

Doom- Seeing them mass at level 50 was a fucking joke, but they are pretty good in F2P which is all i care about.

EOP: Their members really know how to war and i've never really known too much of them besides GOOP and OLD PKER who im not sure even play any more

Wouldn't join

HPC: I was kicked from FI in 2006 for some bs, Hated / sniped them ever since.

LPC: SV leaders are spastics.

Hard question for meI would not join any clan but if I was forced

Join

AAO- To me are not old school only a few of them are from the real AAO in 2005 which had me on their crappy "hit list"m but my friend Kirby from xL is in there

Doom- Seeing them mass at level 50 was a fucking joke, but they are pretty good in F2P which is all i care about.

EOP: Their members really know how to war and i've never really known too much of them besides GOOP and OLD PKER who im not sure even play any more

Wouldn't join

HPC: I was kicked from FI in 2006 for some bs, Hated / sniped them every since.

LPC: SV leaders are spastics.

I am the original founder of Against All Odds from 2005. Kevin my right hand man currently since 2006, about 10+ Elders/oldschool from 2005-2008 and of course younger ones from 2008-current and a few more coming back(Can't blame people being 10-15 the first time around and now we're all adults)  However a lot of old school members from HPC like FOE,FI,CP,EOP like real old school not so much the new generation are making baby pures. You can only imagine the quality, maturity and the skills these fine gentlemen have acquired over their long years of clanning. 

I only came back for AAO so I would quit the game if we closed.