Mid Summer Award - Presented to...

Aquaxi

you've been in TLP for a week, simmer down lad.

Sloth King please. 

If I have reason to banter I will banter; sorry that RD has been in such a bad position for so long laddie. 

Exactly what i was thinking lmfao, no wonder he got booted from supremacy

Since when do you think? 

tumblr_nivh66UQ1s1rvfjldo2_400.gif

how come you didn't chat this much brown sticky stuff in supremacy?

How come you still don't chat this much brown sticky stuff in Fatality?

Probably because you're in a mediocre, slumping clan that's going nowhere and can't back up their words. Just like Supremacy. 

Probably because you're in a mediocre, slumping clan that's going nowhere and can't back up their words. Just like Supremacy. 

you were just brown sticky stuff talking tlp a few weeks ago and now you're in it lmfao.

This is quite odd. It's been 2 weeks of good pulls and the amount of brown sticky stuff talk is unreal haha... I guess it's safe to say when TLP falls whatever clans are victorious in taking them down whether it be Foe, Fi or Eop will have fun. I hope for TLPs sake it lasts a while and they don't lose interest too quickly but we'll see what happens soon enough.

This is quite odd. It's been 2 weeks of good pulls and the amount of brown sticky stuff talk is unreal haha... I guess it's safe to say when TLP falls whatever clans are victorious in taking them down whether it be Foe, Fi or Eop will have fun. I hope for TLPs sake it lasts a while and they don't lose interest too quickly but we'll see what happens soon enough.

can never get tired of keeping you quiet on Sharkbrew

This guy used to brown sticky stuff talk tlp and say how much supremacy is better lmao fuckin 2faced voice crack