Fatality can no longer use the excuse that other clans bring mains

Zach

When they are inviting them to trips and giving locations to mains to go and hit other clans

Original topic: http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89159-why-fatality-thought-they-could-fight-us-at-the-start-of-the-trip/

(this is me on a fake rendual nick in irc pming joseph as he was the one who gave TLP locations to IF last weekend)

So last Sunday fatality made a concerted effort to not have to face us in the wilderness. Normally they sit in lobby until we get bored of standing on top of them and then go random worlds to the other side of the wilderness, but sunday they just decided to give a main clan locations to hit us. 

Unfortunately for them, the alliance with the main clan was short lived since we sorted out the situation that the main clan was upset with.

With all this in mind, we give you this. (notice the extra L in rendual. Normally this would be an easy thing to figure out but its fucking elite bs3r lmfao so what can you expect.) Shoutout to @@Zach for outsmarting joseph.

CQR2HEd.png

FIZ1Lkg.png

xpWluEb.png

ecfPytW.png

This is what we have done to fatality. Week in, week out, fatality is dying and doing anything in their power to not get run over by us. They ask other pure clans for help and they ask main clans for help. Nothing will help them, though.

The punishment continues.

I urge any Fatality members who are tired of being hit by random mains each weekend (which your leadership is clearly inviting) to leave that clan, Applications are open at TLP / if you want some spare change feel free to hit me or one of the ranks in #TLP up and we can sort something out.

Discuss

Very disappointing to hear that they have been trying to get a main clan to hunt pures.

It makes you wonder, how long have they done this for, and if all those times they've claimed that other clans called main clans it was actually them.

No more respect for such liars who are constantly playing victim, that's the very cancer that they claim is damaging the glorious Pure Community we live in.

Very disappointing to hear that they have been trying to get a main clan to hunt pures.

It makes you wonder, how long have they done this for, and if all those times they've claimed that other clans called main clans it was actually them.

No more respect for such liars who are constantly playing victim, that's the very cancer that they claim is damaging the glorious Pure Community we live in.

this is nothing new

I remember when I was in EOP pre-eoc and fi would always have their main friends "supreme 0wnage" come and help at Every fight