[Saturday] Olympus Smashing The Sovereign+Critical Damage Marriage

Misfits Public Relations

Olympus%20Banner7_zpsnxbbx2ty.png

Olympus-rs.com | #Olympus

Today Olympus pulled 60 Gods to slam the Critical Damage/Sovereign marriage. These two have been living happily together ever since the Supreme Court decision to legalize potato masher marriage. Unfortunately, they've been dealing with some problems in their relationship.

f62c1042a5d3a95c9a0177ed8c3ea645.jpg

k3of3r.png

Olympus vs Critical Sovereign

We started off today with a solid hit against Sovereign, 60v60, we started absolutely slamming them, gaining a +10 early on. CD rushed in with lines of CD so we pulled it west to single with almost all Olympus members still remaining.

Olympus vs Against All Odds

Next, we got a hit on Against All Odds near 13 ports. We killed them up nice n' quick.

Olympus vs Doom/Critical Damage/Against All Odds

After that, we heard Doom/AAO were fighting near corp. We hit it only to have CD rush right after. We focused our attention on the pink capes, clearing them honestly in seconds (lmfao). After that, we pushed back north onto AAO - finishing them up. Thanks for the fights, cuties.

Olympus vs Sovereign

Next we found Sovereign fighting Doom at Chaos Alter. We rushed in and fucking slammed all the Sovereign while Doom dipped out south.

Olympus vs Critical Sovereign

Next, we got a fight against Sovereign + CD at Chaos Alter. We were smashing 60v100 when Doom came in and crashed. We pulled out east with 52 of our 60 remaining while Doom chased out the alliance north and cleared them up.

Olympus Bullying Sovereign

After that, we spent the remainder of the trip bullying SV around. Hopping to them in singles/multi whatever world/location they were in. Despite them having similar/+opts, we could only get them to touch multi for a few seconds at a time. We bullied them into single over and over again. After all the PMs I got from upset SV members during that trip, you guys might want to reconsider your teaming strategies - seeing as how CD likes to end their trips after an hour leaving you all alone.

k3of3r.png

rt19ok.png

ohtesx.png

2enp7xu.png

33u4yrt.png

2a0ajjl.png

vy3x8k.png

24odoh4.png

33mlov5.png

2w4n0ox.png

2rxb3px.png
d6Ho7iy.png

pZUodQS.png

uYa7On4.png
ELbyOf5.png
TBd7olE.png
6MyaBHG.png
Mi5cJUA.png

1k33hey.png

1m3vw8n.png

17zu9ei.png

1gu5tbw.png

wto8ch.png

n95myg.png

e7bwtd.png

wx2l3h.png

1wd7zcp.png

ghfh9d.png

18l2pl1.png

1gfne6b.png

1t56dgr.png

bjbydj.png

Adding in more by the minute:

d9f5c68d00a553deaf82541953927655.png

6257cb33c38d47b40f65ed1806f0aa61.png

6257cb33c38d47b40f65ed1806f0aa61.png

99560a13107daaf88c1ea71408eb46d4.png

42c64955e63f1ec01fc7b05838b996e1.jpg

4e6c1a9057a657966804310c8fe1b766.png

95c130394fae606bf6089dc0fc32c3fe.png

6a7e2417564e5a53bee0fd8a089ae6c4.png

1 on 1 with clans was easy as fuck, they ran all the time. It was pretty funny when SV  needed help and called CD also CD called SV. I heard SV's ts  "Off CD". But oh well.. Married couples have always each other back, right?

This was just pathetic. Can't handle #1 LPC, so you decide to marry and gang us. ROFL xDD

My god Olympus is clueless. I used to have respect for your clan, but not anymore because of your excuses. Why the fk would we team with a clan that stole our capes and talked trash to us before they even opened?

Looks like Sv is really bullying you guys if all you can do is come up with excuses.

My god Olympus is clueless. I used to have respect for your clan, but not anymore because of your excuses. Why the fk would we team with a clan that stole our capes and talked trash to us before they even opened?

Looks like Sv is really bullying you guys if all you can do is come up with excuses.

Yeah lol lines of CD while we rush together!

You were asking people to help you out in your ts cause you were the only one talking, we spammed what you were saying. Lmfao don't lie about your brown sticky stuff broccoli. I'll be sure to record this time.

yeah lmfao exactly

my clans slumping so i try to get my 27 members to fit in with sv so we can TRY to be relevant :lol: :lol:

my clans slumping so i try to get my 27 members to fit in with sv so we can TRY to be relevant :lol: :lol:

Wish you could have filmed action against other clans than just sv!!!!!!!! I mean, whenever sv or cd crash eachother's fights it just isn't fair. Not even sure why sv chose a cape that was being used. Whatever the case, it looks bad for cd and sv when the footage of their wins are tainted with chatboxes filled with "svvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" or "cddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd". I think it would be beneficial for all clans, if sv, or cd would switch capes, then maybe doom and Olympus wouldn't be as neutral towards one another, and the wild could get a lot better 1v1s. Looked like a nice trip, but I can't really tell who dominated one another based off it. GL tomorrow all!

Wish you could have filmed action against other clans than just sv!!!!!!!! I mean, whenever sv or cd crash eachother's fights it just isn't fair. Not even sure why sv chose a cape that was being used. Whatever the case, it looks bad for cd and sv when the footage of their wins are tainted with chatboxes filled with "svvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" or "cddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd". I think it would be beneficial for all clans, if sv, or cd would switch capes, then maybe doom and Olympus wouldn't be as neutral towards one another, and the wild could get a lot better 1v1s. Looked like a nice trip, but I can't really tell who dominated one another based off it. GL tomorrow all!

lots of fights against aao in that vid lol