Re: Sovereign

slushpuppy

Logical, so someone who got doxed must've done something cauliflower. Right, so the person doxing isn't doing anything cauliflower at that point, either.

Gotcha, just had to clear that up in my head.

you're really gonna try to get sentimental when you know exactly how runescape clanning community is like

im not on either side. basically what i am saying is: saw it coming after he went hard on this forums.

you're really gonna try to get sentimental when you know exactly how runescape clanning community is like

im not on either side. basically what i am saying is: saw it coming after he went hard on this forums.

There was nothing sentimental about anything I said. I don't think you have the right word, but I know what you mean. It's more spasticated to dox someone because you think they're a spastic than just telling them they're a spastic to begin with.

There was nothing sentimental about anything I said. I don't think you have the right word, but I know what you mean. It's more spasticated to dox someone because you think they're a spastic than just telling them they're a spastic to begin with.

kinda. well they shut him up that's for sure

Ngl Idk who I prefer, Sv or xL.

Sv is a more superior clan, but when it comes to just overall not wanting to even converse with genuinely anyone on either team, it's hard to decide. xL is full of insignificant tomatos, but Sv is full of people who would throw someone's dox on a forum for sneezing in the wrong direction... Idk which one I'd rather deal with.

LMFAO shut the fuck up kid with all of your irrelevant flame. This has nothing to do with xL.

you guys gotta relax, it's just a game, leave the real life stuff out of it. ik we all have beef's in between clans and all but i guess it's what makes it fun, but we all should learn to draw the line. even know these "beefs" are what makes clanning fun it can also be the reason that destroy's a community. so lets all just relax and keep on having fun!