Fatality aka NH scumbags (i know that u fi members still read sharkbrew)

33th

idk why you say Fatality is nh its a couple of people that did this i have never done anything like this tho :/

@@Tanqe your leadership consists of liars and manipulators that will do anything to hold trust in their memberbase. This is legit nothing compared to other brown sticky stuff they've done in the past.

honestly, the old fatality was a decent clan. they were fairly honorable and held their own at trips

but ever since swelly became leader, the clan has turned to complete brown sticky stuff. i mean this guy legit created a twitter account for his runescape persona and has worse propaganda than isis lmao

not surprised, but sorry to hear about that mang

idk why you say Fatality is nh its a couple of people that did this i have never done anything like this tho :/

What....? It's your ranks what do you mean not "NH" @@33th I recently got hacked by someone I knew for 4+ years. I know the the feel although it was 200m it kinda killed my vibe for rs in general. Best of luck with the rebuild I hope you decide to join a better clan Foe/Tlp/Eop etc.