CD's Saturday - Demoralizing Doom

Gc Faith

Looked like Doom dicked you down at sperm down 5.

How you can even think that while the whole time you were busy bailing south of sperm to hillz is beyond me.

Keep the posts coming doom, only makes yourself look dumb. In the meantime, enjoy your leadership boards on our forums.

Critical-damage.org

How you can even think that while the whole time you were busy bailing south of sperm to hillz is beyond me.

Keep the posts coming doom, only makes yourself look dumb. In the meantime, enjoy your leadership boards on our forums.

Critical-damage.org

Get railed tomato check out Doom's aftermath topic. Hahhhahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Damn you guys are delusional, glad to see yall back out though. That first fight was really fun and I remember it ending with us on top, pushing you off sperm as you can see in our topic :)

Nice trip again!

Yeah that first fight was all over sperm and hills hut, but that doesn't mean we were done we were just trying to gain an advantage at gap in a pretty even fight. Like I said, it ended with us pushing you guys outta there and taking the W.

No flame, just saying! It was a great fight tbh, best 1v1 in a while in my opinion.

Lmfao just watched your vid how failed is it please you have one vid with sperm fight and you have one kids PoV cut off when we cleared you up and the 2nd kids PoV cuts off when we pulled back to sperm to lure your headless chickens into Us lmfao so bad

2nd doesn't even show the fight and that's just as boring

if cd is so good and can pull 50 why dont they go out on sundays and do pcl?  :huh:

its our choice whether we want to do pcl, nobody elses. We'll be back out on sundays very soon. You can't handle the rivalry you're in, I wouldn't bother trying to start something else.