Mpc Bracket

RevenantOSRS

no thanks, 3 brackets is overkill and the community is too small to have 3 separate trips in a day

I keep telling people that LPCs will inevitably go to 83-88 and while the rise in averages should be stalled as long as possible this is a marathon 6 hours we're talking here

only the clans who are 100% tryin their best to ruin lpc are goin higher than 75 cmb

fs enjoy actually being able to pk in f2p throughout the week instead of confined to weekend trips because our cmb lvls dont restrict us as opposed to clans like doom etc where theres no chance in sweet baby guthix u are hitting a snipe team of high 50s and low 60s around hills

only the clans who are 100% tryin their best to ruin lpc are goin higher than 75 cmb

fs enjoy actually being able to pk in f2p throughout the week instead of confined to weekend trips because our cmb lvls dont restrict us as opposed to clans like doom etc where theres no chance in sweet baby guthix u are hitting a snipe team of high 50s and low 60s around hills

I can still hit high 50's and i'm pretty much the highest combat in doom

Curious to see you argue for something that will leave Fearless the only clan in its bracket so if you want to hit low 50 snipe teams with 60 people instead of going out with 4-5 clans be my guest

I disagree w/LPC being 75 due to having them cap a certain Str/Pray/Range level it doesn't really make sense. IMO we should have LPC be 1-5 def any combat and MPC 10-25 any combat

You need combat caps bro.

Otherwise some clan can just get all maxed def 25 combat 107 pures and class themselves as MPC

not everyone was present at the meeting.

The three tier bracket would be inviting misfits, dmk, rd to the mpc scene, reviving it again despite what other clans say.

and lpc can stay the cap with exceptions depending on build

this make no since u just name 3 clan that don't even f2p so if 75 cb cap is lpc all clan but fs would move up but I do see 78s and some 80 on fs trip

I like the idea of bring back LPC MPC and HPC but the LPC has to be 65 or 70 combat cap. 75 is MPC if you ask me

But we need to back their ideas of having these defence level caps maybe it'l work out.

I preferred the 3 tier system back before it became main infested, a level 87 maxed ags pure doesn't really fit in with the HPC scene as they would get fucked by 110s in addy...

That's what CD does

I can still hit high 50's and i'm pretty much the highest combat in doom

Curious to see you argue for something that will leave Fearless the only clan in its bracket so if you want to hit low 50 snipe teams with 60 people instead of going out with 4-5 clans be my guest

always going to be new lpcs opening frequently so im perfectly fine with how things are for fs right now honestly and unless u are 80+ u arent the highest cmb in doom btw look at the nigga mr hount as a perfect example of that

either way doom are eventually gonna move up when mpc bracket is formed again because it has to which will ultimately be their downfall for the 2nd time in 2 years as they attempt to go full circle

always going to be new lpcs opening frequently so im perfectly fine with how things are for fs right now honestly and unless u are 80+ u arent the highest cmb in doom btw look at the farmer mr hount as a perfect example of that

either way doom are eventually gonna move up when mpc bracket is formed again because it has to which will ultimately be their downfall for the 2nd time in 2 years as they attempt to go full circle

there aren't enough unique players in pure clanning to support 3 active brackets. When Fs is the only lpc to be strictly f2p you will suffer the most if everyone moves on without you considering every other lpc participates in p2p.

With the exception of a few minor incidents which were caused by actions on your clans behalf everything has been robes so i'm not sure why you're so quick to point out a goofy account by one member especially when your 109 was bitched about in the past

no thanks, 3 brackets is overkill and the community is too small to have 3 separate trips in a day

I keep telling people that LPCs will inevitably go to 83-88 and while the rise in averages should be stalled as long as possible this is a marathon 6 hours we're talking here

Even if the community doesnt accept other "teams" as clans and certain combat levels. 

The low level scene will always be there, whether it's an overkill or not, clans are bound to train and not want to be hpc or lpc.

there aren't enough unique players in pure clanning to support 3 active brackets. When Fs is the only lpc to be strictly f2p you will suffer the most if everyone moves on without you considering every other lpc participates in p2p.

With the exception of a few minor incidents which were caused by actions on your clans behalf everything has been robes so i'm not sure why you're so quick to point out a goofy account by one member especially when your 109 was bitched about in the past

if u knew anything about how stupidly active the f2p scene is besides the clans you are familiar with because of sharkbrew and sharkbrew you would know there will never ever be a shortage of fresh faces to keep the scene going for a very long time

using my hpc acc as an example is a pretty brown sticky stuffty comparison considering everybody was already borderline 30 def at the time anyways i just foresaw the future and figured it was better to quest 34 for the extra goodies instead of ending up with an unquested 39 def brown sticky stuffter account with nothing to show for it like everyone else 6 months down the line

If you want a mpc scene go hpc..there's two scenes ATM and two reasons why they exist. Lpc isn't for clans that will abide by 75- cb cap it's clans that want to play on pures 1-5 def no cb cap where hpc is for people who enjoy 30+ def

If the hpc wasn't 1-39 def I'm sure fearless would be the only clan capping their levels

If you want a mpc scene go hpc..there's two scenes ATM and two reasons why they exist. Lpc isn't for clans that will abide by 75- cb cap it's clans that want to play on pures 1-5 def no cb cap where hpc is for people who enjoy 30+ def

If the hpc wasn't 1-39 def I'm sure fearless would be the only clan capping their levels

Explain what you do with an 1 defense maxed ags account (87 cb), because that type of account doesn't belong in HPC especially when they can't hit 90% of the mains/110s lmfao.

Short and Simple:

There is a lot of confusion in the community to what bracket do each clan belong to

That's why I am suggesting to bring the Mpc bracket back with 6+ active p2p clans having weekly actions. (clans are welcome to reopen)

Bring back the old rules of 92 cap, 1-25def, old pk times, it worked for a while before all clans had to merge and it can work again.

Let lpc have 75 cap and have there own time.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE LPC ACTION. LET THEIR BE 3 BRACKETS PLEASE! @@Kim

THANKS