[F2P] Olympus vs Critical Damage l 3-0

hillgiant28

thats usually how preps work buddy. You had signups for your AAO fight but your forums are dead and aren't used so only managed to get a meager 14 replies, whereas CD's members actually use forums so we had 75.

Cya at the weekend brown sticky stuffters 

ya dude doom had signups for a CLAN WARS event

broccoli lmfao

Seems that you are the clan wars clan xd

You should know we're 3-1 against aao and we barely lost. Cd is inconsistent. Doom isn't that good idk how they beat aao honestly, but they're improving. so you're saying if i go in olympus irc and ask for a prep i wont be banned and prep declined?

As long as you query a rank w/o flame, you will definately get a prep.

thats usually how preps work buddy. You had signups for your AAO fight but your forums are dead and aren't used so only managed to get a meager 14 replies, whereas CD's members actually use forums so we had 75.

Nice job pulling 35 to a prep you had sign ups for bro get mad ethug

Shoutout to CD hitting me off R1 after you guys were already down 15. You also hit me off R2 even though I sat & went to the Sup vs Foe prep. Sorry I tanked your first pile R1, stay easy retards.

PvAezcB.png

It was me hitting you off stay easy broccoli

Knowing we've never prepped you doesn't mean we're scared lmao. Our ranks don't work on Sb. Just hit us up on irc and ask for a prep instead of bringing all the attention on sharkbrew lmao. We beat doom 2x, and doom beat Aao. As you know Aao beat sv. We also eat Cd as you can see. Most of the clans we fight aren't even bad. Also, most of our fights were offered to us, it's not like we were going to decline free practice. If you don't think we dont deserve it, I honestly don't care. You're not in our clan so it doesn't matter to me, worry about your own clan mate.

You lost your last prep to Doom and AAO beat you x2 in a row idk what you're talking about lmfao

LTfpvqx.png

your claim is broccolied, ethug

@