Sunday - Ending Doom ft 89 peak

hit

50 sv 40 eop. Eop has a trip pull goes to 37 and u end. The logic. Oh and i saw doom rip ur ass a part at 18 ports.

Other then that ur trip looked "fun" good job

can you stfu already @@Duval stop dick riding we ended with 75. doom never beat us the next time you come out of your mouth im gonna re leak your baby mommas nudes prick

Spaz broccoli Olympus is trash is this what bch bvg been brainwashing you with the last few weeks for the reason why Olympus is slumping

You take this game way to serious Donald, time to go outside get some sun. It's really easy to piss you off without even trying. :)

"satlty" then gets smacked with 22 rune 2h And die, lmao, forget to eat?

@@Slavemaster420 you got me shaking in my mith boots bruv. Pretty sure that crack whore has a backpage and you could purchase that nasty bitch. Lets bring more irl into it tho bc we both know you cant win on runescape.com

yo bich looks like a crackwhore, you look like the type of nigga that hangs with all black guys to be cool but ends up getting punked once a week. wouldn't be surpised to see your name in the next school shooting

doom can lie all they want l0l they got fucked a new asshole today fucking brown sticky stuff kids.  Ryan is a fucking nerd always screaming and raging l0000ll. You fucking bundle of twigsgot poser go back to school instead of having e sex with ur fucking pet goat ari.

@@Datassd0e  thought ur brown sticky stuff clan was coming for us???? 2 ezzz m8 stay in single guess u forgot to hop/run like the rest of your brown sticky stuff clan

dPDz00J.png