What qualities does your HPC or LPC have?

موني

I have been in 2 clans in the many years I have played this awful game (like fucking 8 years what the fuck)

TLP and FI for like 2 weeks when tlp closed..

TLP has always had a great community and I have loved every moment from 100 pulls back in bh or canceling a trip cuz of slumping to 20 man pull...

At the end of the day I think most of us don't play this game to be #1 we all here just waitin for a mate

I would say EoP has a strong balance between most qualities. However, the community aspect is one of the strongest as it has been throughout the time I've been here. Whether it's Forums, IRC, Teamspeak, in-game, I enjoy the atmosphere B)

And @@Moni dropping in every now and then to remind Justin about old times!!!!!

I love it

One thing about EoP that's really kept me around for so long is the community. Every time I get on TeamSpeak, there's a lot of cool people to bull brown sticky stuff with, you know? Our IRC used to be boomin' too, Idk what happened :\

We're also P2P based now, so I have a lot of fun kicking the brown sticky stuff out of people in my favorite server :]

I wish you'd join TLP Moni, I think you'd enjoy it. You aren't beefing with anyone are you? We legit have every good quality you listed.

Theirs a few reason I don't know what HPC to join. None of them are extremely active in P2P, and I can't attend weekends so I'll end up coming to 2-3 events a month and that was the main reason I had to take community member in FOE 5 months ago because I wasn't that active. I honestly just want active mini warring and preps and most of all a active Ts3 to chill in if it's late night since Dome is mostly EST based. I was considering a few HPC's but theirs a few kids in both clans I dislike and like at the same time. On the other hand I doubt any HPC would let me join going to such few events a month.

Probably any community you'll go to has enjoyable people and dickwits. I think it's kind of cauliflower every clan has resorted in calling each other retards and flaming 24/7, when in reality most of us could get along pretty well with members from different clans. But I guess being hateful validates playing Runescape in 2k15 like the bunch of Aspergers we are lmao

Probably any community you'll go to has enjoyable people and dickwits. I think it's kind of cauliflower every clan has resorted in calling each other retards and flaming 24/7, when in reality most of us could get along pretty well with members from different clans. But I guess being hateful validates playing Runescape in 2k15 like the bunch of Aspergers we are lmao

damn my SV bro

shut up sv broccoli bundle of twigsgot

Theirs a few reason I don't know what HPC to join. None of them are extremely active in P2P, and I can't attend weekends so I'll end up coming to 2-3 events a month and that was the main reason I had to take community member in FOE 5 months ago because I wasn't that active. I honestly just want active mini warring and preps and most of all a active Ts3 to chill in if it's late night since Dome is mostly EST based. I was considering a few HPC's but theirs a few kids in both clans I dislike and like at the same time. On the other hand I doubt any HPC would let me join going to such few events a month.

sounds like eop is right for you ;]