Attention all 7 FOE members registered on Sharkbrew

lookatwhatidid

he kinda has a point tho, admins should be clanless.

People just need to learn not to apply their own personal bias and agenda, especially in any admin or mod position. Like when I was mediator I never intervened in any drama that involved the clan I was apart of at the time. 

how mad are you?

You broke the rules

If an insult like that is breaking the rules, there should be a lot more suspensions/post removals on these boards. The one thing that seems to be lacking in the moderating team is the clarity on what is too far for flaming/baiting, no line has really been set because quite frankly some people are getting away with it while others are being suspended.

"I don't hate you but your clan" as an insult is really no different than "You're a broccoli", and most of the other generic flames when put into the context of a personal attack on this website.

Guy gets 3-0d in p2p by RD and is quickly realizing that foe is not #1 p2p anymore and this is the response......?

God bless.

Sick calling ahdi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiGTa_BG8Q

Loses 90% of his preps in the hole clans pure history and fights people like ruin and xl and still lose, not sure how you can even talk about foe

It's true a lot of admins or whatever mods there are they will get butthurt if you say something about there specific clan

Aka @ banned me because I called his clan dogbrown sticky stuff (Olympus)

While u have mods calling ppl retards n etc

Don't forget we all come on this site to troll flame/bait and rub our wins against the rival clan.

If an insult like that is breaking the rules, there should be a lot more suspensions/post removals on these boards. The one thing that seems to be lacking in the moderating team is the clarity on what is too far for flaming/baiting, no line has really been set because quite frankly some people are getting away with it while others are being suspended.

"I don't hate you but your clan" as an insult is really no different than "You're a broccoli", and most of the other generic flames when put into the context of a personal attack on this website.

I got suspended by a TLP mod for saying the exact same thing he had said to another clan on a topic, the only difference was I said the exact same quote and directed it at TLP, couldn't really give two fucks that I was suspended for a day on some random site, but it just kinda shows the high level of disparity that occurs here. It's really amusing to see how broccolied certain people run this brown sticky stufffest.