compare lpc to hpc

snifflord

When SV was open as a hpc they took number 1, some say they couldn't still do it but I would like to share my different opinion. I think SV would take #1 hpc (if the levels were matched) the day they open. We currently pull higher than any hpc, and we have better leadership than most if not all hpcs as well. I haven't been in foe/rd/tlp but I know we are better than the rest for a fact, and probably better than them as well. The only thing we would need is levels and I think we would take the top.

In comparison I would think SV is along the levels of TLP matched and FOE in the wild.

Doom is about the level of CP/EOP matched and sup in the wild

CD is basically RD anyway so they are pretty much the same brown sticky stuffty in both

Ruin is on the level of Supremacy sometimes good sometimes brown sticky stuff

Olympus is like CP cuz its the same clan

Rest are irrelevant so I guess they would be along the level of FI

Do think if levels were matched SV could take the top in both servers? Matched? Why or why not?

Sv's pulls would drop a bit if they moved to HPC. Probably pull around 65 consistently considering a lot of the kids that move up to HPC with them might not like it/some multi clanners.

One side of me hopes they move up to create more action but the other side of me knows sv will do anything for number one including bringing mains/ddosing.

Would be nice if they did but don't care if they do or not

I'd say they'd need to get used 2 actually having return fights in HPC which they don't in the lpc scene coz they run over every1 with their pull

returning in 2k15 isn't rocket science plus our oldschool memberbase and most of us have mains and know how 2 return asap