Supremacy VS CP 1-0 (rules were broken)

Mustafa

Yeah fuck fighting cancer ass clans lmao, knew this brown sticky stuff was gonna happen the day we fight CP.

It's not even about cocking CP around (we're #2 f2p matched when we have more than 1 caller on btw KYP), it's not allowing them to have events with that 39 def bullbrown sticky stuff. Pull 90s to weekends and pull 18 guys to a prep with under 30 def...I mean we're letting you have at least 30 how hard is that rofl.

I didn't know it was a suprise that CP didn't respond to a sharkbrew declaration.

Looks like eop and CP won't be prepping for a long time if that's how you guys set up fights.

Stayez, stayscurred.  The sunken ship could only compete via sharkbrew posts.

Hey proud member of CP here, please stop pretending to be in CP and making us look bad

Yeah fuck fighting cancer ass clans lmao, knew this brown sticky stuff was gonna happen the day we fight CP.

It's not even about cocking CP around (we're #2 f2p matched when we have more than 1 caller on btw KYP), it's not allowing them to have events with that 39 def bullbrown sticky stuff. Pull 90s to weekends and pull 18 guys to a prep with under 30 def...I mean we're letting you have at least 30 how hard is that rofl.

cp some how magically pulls 100+ on the weekends with a 80 man ml, then struggles to pull 20 to a prep

Yeah cp is a good clan

kappa