Supremacy VS CP 1-0 (rules were broken)

Mustafa

Seeing that CP lost their def round I'm not impressed.  Gz on the 1 round win I guess?

Embarrassing that sup would make such a big deal knowing the position theyre in LOL.

Seems to me they had it planned that they'd atk first and if they won, they'd leave and blow it up for hype on sharkbrew lmao.

"yikes"

Is this what you need to do for hype supremacy?

I guess CP won. Gj cp!

Show me a video of CP beating us today.  Stay salty RD (btw u left rd like 3 times just like every1 else lmao ez).

@@Braden you really going to give them a win for just doing 1 round...?

Considering the rules...

... ends up replying back just as fast <_<

Good job friends, how's Kyle doing ?

I'm good man how are you doing?

Seeing that CP lost their def round I'm not impressed.  Gz on the 1 round win I guess?

Embarrassing that sup would make such a big deal knowing the position theyre in LOL.

Seems to me they had it planned that they'd atk first and if they won, they'd leave and blow it up for hype on sharkbrew lmao.

"yikes"

Is this what you need to do for hype supremacy?

Write some more words that no1 cares about

Why people still underestimate Supremacy's F2P performances in Clan Wars is beyond me...

@@Victory you criticize others for losing to supremacy 1-2, but lmao you can't even take a round off them even when you break the rules with over half your pull being 30+ defence...

Karma is a bitch... good job on the win, Supremacy!

Why people still underestimate Supremacy's F2P performances in Clan Wars is beyond me...

@@Victory you criticize others for losing to supremacy 1-2, but lmao you can't even take a round off them even when you break the rules with over half your pull being 30+ defence...

Karma is a bitch... good job on the win, Supremacy!

'you can't even take a round off them'

Sup won their attacking round and left for fake momentum, again---eop going to any extent to make CP look bad on SHARKBREW, l0l.

CP criticizes clans that get 3-0'd like eop hehe.  Karma's a bitch that's why eop sucks.

You stay living vicariously through other clans to make yourself feel better about eops current situation.

Sup won their attacking round and left for fake momentum, again---eop going to any extent to make CP look bad on SHARKBREW, l0l.

CP criticizes clans that get 3-0'd like eop hehe.  Karma's a bitch that's why eop sucks.

You stay living vicariously through other clans to make yourself feel better about eops current situation.

fdba9867916f50f12d88fd1f55c6e5df.png

Show me a video of CP beating us today.  Stay salty RD (btw u left rd like 3 times just like every1 else lmao ez).

Considering the rules...

I'm good man how are you doing?

I just don't think it's fair since there's been preps that didn't get counted as wins when they did 1 round. That's all I'm saying

I rustled you up so well that you spent your Thursday night creating a fake picture to post on sharkbrew because you're insecure about losing to supremacy haha

r u mad or tingling shiny lmfao that was ez