@Doom

mossGiant

i was there spectating, i saw atleast 5-10 foe invites and ruin niggas going in olympus cc and running in to give free kills was a joke of a fight tbh.

Step up ur game brown sticky stuff clans and fight with your own members have some faith downies.

Fucking lost it bro

also, i heard nobody gave any fucks about this event so idk why everyone on this topic is getting all butthurt

I know I am so funny...

Did you know that Imperial didn't participate in Saturday PK trips for their last 3 months before their death?

And the first person to be butt hurt is the topic maker, an Olympus associate

why do you guys make so much excuses? i don't remember seeing invites but if we had some i'm sure OP had some as well because i remember talking about it, not to mention our highest lvl in there was 83? while OP's highest lvl was 109...and a dude with 40 deff and some other dude who didn't care and just wore mith through the fight lol. it is what it is....we won because we are the better clan, we've proven it over 17 official times in a row.

I'm just gonna leave this all here..

NoJrw5B.png

NUnsA4Q.png

I1LNSxn.png

7ci37tB.png

Lets not forget how much we were down..Have more people, bring 40 def, bring 109s, bring mith, bring [CP]Drunk on a 30 def acc, u still get fucked in the ass nigga, gang brown sticky stuff b.

kc7Dwx4.png

good night nigga

that was the ruin kids cuz bvg's cc was open. nice try though

I'm just gonna leave this all here..

NoJrw5B.png

NUnsA4Q.png

I1LNSxn.png

7ci37tB.png

Lets not forget how much we were down..Have more people, bring 40 def, bring 109s, bring mith, bring [CP]Drunk on a 30 def acc, u still get fucked in the ass nigga, gang brown sticky stuff b.

kc7Dwx4.png

good night nigga

rip cp